Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 18th November 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks saru for the superfast updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘. Such an emotional and dragging πŸ₯± episode. Singhaniya's finally started their daily routines in their new house.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Hope everything will be good in upcoming episodes.πŸ˜‰ .Omg as there is only two rooms. Will naksh get a separate room?.I don't think so.

As we viewers don't want naksh to be separated. To the CV's show something different and naksh cute moments their magic and they want to spend with their baby which will captivate the viewer's attention. And as a role model to the younger generations. As saru said in her post  I was expecting cute scenes in their new house coz we were so annoyed with these dragging sleepy epi for the past few weeks.

Marriage and family life for naksh for the time being can be hard. The demands of becoming parents can challenge a couple's unity and feelings of fairness and friendship. More often than not, the struggles of marriage help naksh grow and mature as individuals and push us to make personal improvements in areas that we already know need improvement.

Naksh who stays married for life has experiences with overcoming troubles. For the past few weeks as per the serial time…naksh has tough times and challenges. It's not always proportional, nor is the burdens that they face anywhere near as severe as others, but life leaves its mark on them all. They have tended to believe that many dreams go unfulfilled, not necessarily because they were simply impossible or unreasonable, but because somewhere the vision was lost, or the dreamer lost the ability to find a means to realize some semblance of the dream, and taste that sweetness, and instead descended into despair and bitterness.

We all take hits in life, and recovering and getting back up is part of that journey. Pain, whether emotional, physical, spiritual/psychic, is a guide and a teacher; it may not be a lesson that we necessarily wanted, but if we trust there is some greater Purpose and Meaning to this journey, it was a lesson that we needed if we are willing to listen. Waiting for the next episode.😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Saru, naksh ko room milega bhi ya nahi?? aur ye Naitik kitne din ke lie ja raha hai??πŸ˜”
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Thanks for this update saru..😊
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1508

Saru, naksh ko room milega bhi ya nahi?? aur ye Naitik kitne din ke lie ja raha hai??πŸ˜”

I wonder the same... as there r only two rooms... will naksh get a room or not???... I thought small room... small bed... attached bathroom n many things... now its very difficult for them to get a room...... y cv's want to show problems in the house... instead they can show how they will develop n come back to their previous stage naa...
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the superfast update..!!😊
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for update saru di,,,,...
Originally posted by: saru.g

I wonder the same... as there r only two rooms... will naksh get a room or not???... I thought small room... small bed... attached bathroom n many things... now its very difficult for them to get a room...... y cv's want to show problems in the house... instead they can show how they will develop n come back to their previous stage naa...

Akshi is pregnant yaar.. Use toh room milna chaie.. I dnt wanna see naksh in seperate rooms..
Aur ye sab problems toh dikhege hi.. Cvs wanna show us what problems they will face and how they will overcome them..
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1508

Akshi is pregnant yaar.. Use toh room milna chaie.. I dnt wanna see naksh in seperate rooms..
Aur ye sab problems toh dikhege hi.. Cvs wanna show us what problems they will face and how they will overcome them..

I got a thought now... will they make alll ladies to stay in one room n gents in one room???
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update saru...