Update for Friday 18th November 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃 You deserve many hugs🤗🤗

Hope they don't show Anand for few weeks or even months 😡...Buwana scene...Grr...she proved she is innocent in this case so putting super scene...i wonder how she going to reason out leaving Thulasi...you will never prove you are innocent in that you Madame 😡 Sorry sollanumaan if someone do wrong...she thinks telling sorry will solve everything 😡

Oh TA 😲 he is getting harsher and harsher each episodes...hurting Thulasi like this is just 😡 Grr...i don't want to say anything...i just want to see his face when he get to know about his thickest friend, mommy darling and sister's true colors 😡...i seriously don't know how this TA is going to see Thulasi's face after😲.
Thanks for the update lakhyam😊👏.
Such a dragging annoying 😡😡 episode.Omg what is wrong with this TA.?😡 Such a dumb character. He is developing too much hatred on thulasi.So again thuls will suffer rest of the weeks I suppose.

A successful marriage demands love, understanding, mutual respect, trust, commitment and togetherness of a couple. Marriage is considered to be a very sacred relation that unites two individuals from different walks of life.

The relationship of a man and woman is incomparable to any other relation that they share throughout their lives. All these lacks in T&t's life. And especially TA'sigh. TA is the person who thuls has loved and supported for years.

He is the one with whom thuls have cried, laughed, fought and made love. TA who has been there for her whenever she was down. And now he is such a brainless person'😡. And there is nothing that she can do to change that. How indecently he behaves in today's episode especially the end scene.He is really over acting. Would he have liked if thuls behaved the way he does her now?
If TA has rights to interfere in T&Deepa's friendship then thuls has all the rights to demand him to stop him with his Oyir friend.

Marriages are, definitely, made in heaven else how do you think that two people with different upbringing and different opinions are bonded together. What is the force that unites only those two people as a couple and not with someone else? Hope these hard times fine tune thuls into a matured and bold wife.🥱 waiting for the next epi...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshmi for your wonderful update and very nice comments, loved them 🤗.

I am looking for the judge who misjudged this MC* to be a dream hubby 🤬...if he sees now how TA behaves...he himself will give divorce to them to save Thuls from such a sadistic MC. Thulasi should have given him a veryyy tight slap and should have pushed him from that terrace...ohh no no need he will do this himself 😈. He is such a narcissistic guy 🤢. So now Thuls has become a jadam...kevalam and what else in store for the poor girl 😭. This guy claimed Thuls to be his puthaiyal 🤣. Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments! Perfect Title!🤗

TA becoming unbearable day by day 😈... Sigh... His only motive looks like to full time torture Thulasi🤢. Even after she said she wants to sleep, he does not want to leave her peacefully😡. Didn't care whether she ate before sleeping.. omg! total damage to TA char👎🏼... Let him go and live with him mommy downstairs atleast and leave the poor girl in peace😕.

Bhuv has won her first round of fight. Hope Sundari now wakes up and be more smarter to trap Bhuv. Bhuv is proud of insulting Sundari. That days are counter for Thulasi to take down her pride😍.
Without Pei itself, this week was full of torture to Thulasi. Next week with Pei ignoring TA, TA is going to reach the peak height of madness and torture Thulz more😲.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks lakshyam for the good update

Bhuvana acting as if she is the "Paragon of virtue".😡😡😡.Dr.Lakshman ..podhum sir dont create a scene in front of prabha that what bribe you and bhuvana did is rite to sundari by sending prabha to pacify.

Coming to TA-Thulz OMG i am pissed off..This Ta need something to fight with thulasi.He has really gone nuts and this idiot saying he has to hit himself in sandals aam..OMG Ta when you come to know about this pei , GW and SQ 😆😆😆 ennapannalam...

But at the end tamil-thulasi rift scene with "Poradavae song" was awesome at that moment and thulasi boldness i can never imagine putting each and every girl in that situation..Thulasi you are gr8.She came to the conclusion this guy wont change until comes to know the real truth.But thulasi dont give up soon the time will come.

More and more fighting waiting for us i believe and from monday "peiyin dharisanam"

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!! Today's episode is watershed and marks a new low and sets up the base for YR 3 of Thendral.

If the angelic C transformed in to all self-consuming self- destructive person aptly named Psycho, then what should we call the male gutter er TA??  

Tale of Two TA:

A strange case of TA = Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde. Just as in the case of the novel, TA seems to be suffering from split personality dis-order, wherein the TA exhibits two distinct personalities based on the situation he confronts.

'Dr. Jekyl' TA - the good TA with positive morality [do gooder with 'angel blood and heart of gold' whose calling card was "social service"] fell head over heel in love with simple hapless girl, Thulz, calling her his god sent gift and meaning of his life. TA said to T that they are born to be united in the holy matrimony and that he doesn't hear his heat-beat but her 'love song'.  

TA declared that Thulz made his life colorful, when uttering her name caused a positive vibration and a gentle flow of breeze in his mind. He wondered, "If uttering her name caused such a positive impact, what sort of magic would "angel Thulz" weave on him" and felt that when seeing her every-time, he felt not just her but discovered him in her.  

'Mr Hyde' TA - TA calls Thulz a selfish centered egotistical manic who has "what is in it for me" attitude in everything she does and that he feels irritated and frustrated when thinking about her. TA has declared that Thulz's thought, speech and deed are mired in badness. As crowing compliment, he declared that Thulz has a 'narcissistic inner Thulz' and he made mistake of treating her as his equal instead should have made her a slave.

This leads to an interesting question: Why and what has lead to transform from being Dr. Jekyll  into Mr. Hyde. Is TA simply a victim of situation and manipulation or 'Mr. Hyde' is his original self.  Being son of GW - the broker and brother of Jr. Broker, Mr. H behavior of TA is not a surprise as it is in his DNA. Has TA been acting as Dr Jekyll thus far and suddenly the thoughts and desires of the unconscious mind has come out in the open under Duress?

The only silver lining of today's episode is ...Thulz point blank repartee that TA is wholly @ fault for all the mess...as the BGM sounded in the end, Thulz needs to keep fighting to push ahead and she will with or without TA.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update, Lasksh.

TA crossed the limit today .. it looked as though he was trying hard  to convince himself that Thuls was/ is selfish.😉 Thuls should be brave now .. TA should go through xxtra suffereing for what he's doing to Thuls.
Thanks for the super fast update lakshyam.now a days i am only reading updates. hate to watch.

I hate tamil a lot.he is always finding fault in thulsi.i dont how long it will go.really I hate to see TT like this.one phone cal changed tamil totally.
dear thulsi dont talk with him.pls ignore him.we cant tolerate tt fight anymore.better u both stop talking together.

everyday he says  something to hurt thulsi and viewers

kumaran sir ennamo panringa pannunga.
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments! Perfect Title!🤗

TA becoming unbearable day by day 😈... Sigh... His only motive looks like to full time torture Thulasi🤢. Even after she said she wants to sleep, he does not want to leave her peacefully😡. Didn't care whether she ate before sleeping.. omg! total damage to TA char👎🏼... Let him go and live with him mommy downstairs atleast and leave the poor girl in peace😕.

Bhuv has won her first round of fight. Hope Sundari now wakes up and be more smarter to trap Bhuv. Bhuv is proud of insulting Sundari. That days are counter for Thulasi to take down her pride😍.
Without Pei itself, this week was full of torture to Thulasi. Next week with Pei ignoring TA, TA is going to reach the peak height of madness and torture Thulz more😲.

pearl I felt  he already reached peak.ithukum melayam thangathuda sami.