Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Another Refreshing Concept - Your Reviews

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so here we go with another refreshing concept...one more league breaking show...so the show is based on the relationship of parents and their children...it is based on the whole step by step things which parents follow while growing up the kids...the theme is really great...the small small things will be highlighted in the show...all the roles n things are being told that the parents do for their children...it will be really helpful in strengthening the bond between parents n students...we all usually think that our parents are doing wrong they don't give us space etc...but this show will make us understand what is the reason behind all those things...i would say its a must watch and parents should watch it with their children...it will also give a mirror to the mistakes which children do and also the consequences of their deeds...a pure heart-touching concept and the promo already stole hearts...
the casting is also good...rupali n shweta are damn amazing n the kid artists are also great...
do share your review too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with u.. Its a Different concept, a concept which i have never seen or heard of.. The Kids and Parents have worked in the past and are experienced.. so really looking forward for the 1st Episode..
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey hii roopal(i thot tats ur name..right?) m mythili..
Agree with u the concept s very interesting..m so eagerly waiting fr d 1st episode.. And d cast s amazing..
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yup its a different nd unique concept.. hope da show will simply rock..🥳
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mythili2

Hey hii roopal(i thot tats ur name..right?) m mythili..
Agree with u the concept s very interesting..m so eagerly waiting fr d 1st episode.. And d cast s amazing..

yup that's my name
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: roopalgupta

yup that's my name

nice name..hope to catch u sumtym on d forum.. 😊Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago