shreyamathur_18
Luv-Shonit
prerna4rishav
-Swetha-
Rupali(Caskkett)
-Ridzzi-

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

Here she plays the role of a concerned mother for her teenage daughter and keeps her eye on her whereabouts. An excited Rupali Ganguly talks about the show and her role.

"The concept of the show is completely new and very contemporary. The audiences will be able relate to the every character of the show. I liked the script and the presentation. I am happy to be doing such good work. After a long time, I have got this role which is not over dramatized as we can see in other shows. After Monisha, I did different roles like vamp in Sanjeevani show, then good role in Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii. I am happy to play different role in my each show which I do."

Talking about importance of upbringing versus genes, she says, "There was good film starring Amitabh Bachchan named Parvarish which showed that upbringing plays an important role in shaping your child's future. Our show gives an important take about upbringing and that's why it is called Parvarish."

What are the important characteristics you feel kids should have? "On a personal level, I really can't comment as I am not yet married and I don't have kids. But playing this character, I feel that kids should not lose to their innocence and also their childhood should not be lost."

What have you learnt from your parents? "Whatever I am today because of them and so I have learnt lot of things from them. Like respecting your parents and other elders. Not to take advantage of the freedom given, family bonding. Parents are a child's first teachers and they remain their teacher always."

Don't forget to watch Rupali Ganguly in Sony's new show Parvarish –Kuch Meethi Kuch Khatti from 21st November every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

Rupali Ganguly has done a variety of roles including that of an antagonist but this will be her first as a parent to teenagers on Indian television. Rupali, who plays Pinky, is paired with Vishal Singh in "Parvarish" which will launch on November 21.

It is after a conscious decision of staying away from fiction for almost three years, that Rupali took up "Parvarish" because it enables her to live the life of a parent and understand a thing or two about parenting. But what's most important is that her father appreciates her choice to be a part of this show. She says, "My father has always told me to do quality work or else not do anything at all and I have always taken up work that will make my father proud. He is very excited for this show as he feels that I'll get first hand experience of parenting, being married and staying with in-laws."

The actress feels that there are no set guidelines for parenting and since every kid is different, he/she needs to be treated differently. As she remembered her childhood days she said, "I was a torturous kid to my parents."

So how will she be when she becomes a momma in real life? "I will make for a perfect parent." Catch Rupali in "Parvarish", Monday to Friday, 9.30pm.

so many ATs here..I like them all...

add me in..
Originally posted by roopalgupta

good to have u here too naz di
i am a wanderer babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

for uπŸ˜‰
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
oh wow naz diπŸ‘
that's so amazing😍
i know i know

but u will need to wait for sometime for this thread to pick momentum...

^^ Guddi, the post says press like button to join. I think u should follow the instructions.πŸ˜†
BTW add me as well!
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 12 years ago