Other Star One Shows

Preview of DKCH for 10 March 2005

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Preview of Dil Kya Chata Hai for Thursday, 10 March, 2005

It's party time at Ram's apartment. Nitin, Akki and Raghu decide to through a surprise birthday bash for Ram and invite all his ex-girl-friends. Ram, though not appreciative of the idea initially, is thankful to them when he meets his ex-lover who is now in search of peace and enlightment under the guidance of a guru. Ram thus decides to give up his yuppie lifestyle much to the apprehensions of his well-meaning friends. Is the end of Ram's playboy image?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks but can anyone update it !😭
sanya_s thumbnail

i didnt see the full episode, but saw litttle bit.  

Ram is wearing a white gown with a rudraksha  around his neck. Seeing him akki, gaurav and prem is shocked, There's a really pretty girl beside, and they all smile mischeviously. Ram says." maine poori raath iske saath bithaya...mein iske saath baathein kar rahe the" . the guys almost faint hearing that ram spent a whole night with a girl just talking to her. and ram says" abse mera naam ram nahin, bhai bhai ram  hai" and he goes to the guruji  ...he gives his laptopand a  a golden pen to the guruji..GUruji says" ram ne ye sab thyag kiya  hai" he takes it with a gleam in his eyes and says" lekin mujhe kya farak padtha hain..."

Ram is completely smitten and next day he is singing bhajans and guruji says to everybody" ram ne ab saara property, paisa sab thyaag kiya...aur hamare naam kar diya.....lekin mujhe kya pharaq padtha hain..." and he goes to the pool table and says" this is really beautiful,....lekin hamein kya faraq padtha hain..."

I didnt see much else, i think in the end that pretty,"holy" girl and ram go to his room to take the property papers and suddenly the girl hugs him and all and ram is petrified and says" lekin ye sab paap he na..." and tries to wriggle off  her, but the girl says" bhaad me jaaye " and sticks to a very shocked ram.....

Could catch only this much..did anyone see the "baby " episode? it was hilarious...

SONYA_K thumbnail

Yeah that episode was excellent...👏

Baby ne to bahut acchhi acting ki😆

greatmaratha thumbnail
aaaaaawww... I missed it yesterday..... these days they are not showing the repeat telecast at 11.30 thanks to some stupid fashion show which they are telecasting...  I have to wait till 12.00 midnight on tuesday if I have to watch the show. 

Can someone post the complete update pls.......
greatmaratha thumbnail
I saw the baby episode..... it was so cute...........
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what's this drama n on which channel it comes??
sanya_s thumbnail

its on star one, the show is dil kya chahtha hai...jassi's purab is in the show as ram.  hey, i think the repeat is also shown on fridays evening 3:30 pm. or 3 o clock . Not very sure, but check out.

Let's discuss about the baby, he was so cute and i loved the way baby says" kameena" and also in the end when gaurav and akki quarell saying" mein uski maa hoon..." i was laughing my heads out ....

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

can anyone update the baby episode?

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh thx sanya but i cannot watch it because starone doesn't comes here in pak