•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
whenever a girl  is walking on the road peacefully. boys  on bike, cycle and on foot  comments on the girl or just sees her face. it makes girls uncomfortable. 90 % of girls remain mum and do nothing . only 10 %  pay in same coin . most of the girls says  maa behen nahi hain ghar may. is it  sufficient to  tackle  these people ? yesterday we  watched  the episode in which eve teasing lead to argument , violence and ultimately death . bahut hua .  boys should take pledge that they will not do eve teasing and girls should  take determination  that they will not remain mum. bahut hua .  utho jago aur muh tod jvaab do. 
So agree. Its becoming impossible for us girls to walk on the street without being scared or frightened. It has to stop. We have to stand up and take a stand and show those boys that we are not weakling. Yesterday's episode when that girl was back home safely and her family wanted her to quit the night job i really liked the way she said that "just cause some boys are like that doesn't mean that we have to get scared, she wished that she was brave enough to beat them." 

I strongly believe that schools should have self defence classes so that girls can protect them selves. ðŸ˜Š 

SEXUAL HARASSMENT AGAINST GIRLS HAS TO STOP. FULL STOP.  we have full right to feel safe when we go out. we have the full liberty to wear what we want without being judged or looked at the wrong way. 
My request to all gals... 

Start joining self defense classes..its not a big deal as we learn N number of things so this is a must... Just kick those hooligans and shout like anything... probably this will minimize those incidents... otherwise you know it better abt our police system..