Actresses who were Pregnant Before Their Marraige

Posted: 12 years ago

The B-town birdies have been working overtime to find out if Celina Jaitley is really pregnant, owing to her sudden marriage announcement and alleged 'talks' of wanting to start a family.

However, this is not the first time that we have seen an actress getting married suddenly and flaunting a baby bump in a month or two. The trend has been a part of Bollywood since quite a long time and while some actresses admit the fact, some fight it till the very end.

Here are a few actresses who were rumored to be pregnant before they got married.

Sridevi

When Sridevi announced her marriage to Boney Kapoor, she was, reportedly, seven months pregnant. Sridevi's relationship with Boney Kapoor was already under the scanner due to the fact that Boney was already married. Sridevi was, perhaps, the only actress who publicly accepted the fact that she was pregnant before her marriage.

Sarika

Sarika was also involved with a married man- Kamal Hassan, and got pregnant with his child. Hassan was then married to Vani Ganapathy who took strong exception to their illicit affair. Irrespective of the state of their relationship, Sarika went ahead and gave birth to the lovechild, Shruthi Hassan. The two got married later on only to separate equally soon.

Amrita Arora

Following Amrita Arora's hasty marriage announcement to beau Shakeel Ladak, tongues started wagging about what really prompted Amu to take the wedding vows in such a hurry. Amrita's immediate pregnancy pretty much confirmed the reason of her sudden wedding.

Mahima Chaudhary

No one had a clue about when Mahima Chaudhary got married. People were still reeling from the sudden news of her wedding when she announced her pregnancy. Everything happened a little too soon for people to assume she had fallen pregnant after marriage.

Konkona Sen

Konkona Sen married co-actor Ranvir Shorey in a quiet wedding in September 2010. She gave birth to a baby boy in March 2011 leaving us with no doubt about the fact that she was very much pregnant when she exchanged vows with Shorey. Though the couple never admitted the fact, it was very much clear that the marriage happened because of Konkona's pregnancy. 

http://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/bollywood/5683-actresses-who-were-pregnant-before-their-marriage.html

I dunno if this was just rumors but Twinkle and Akshay apparently got married bcos she was pregnant. 

Then there is Neena Gupta... Her first child was her love child with Vivian Richards... 

I really admire women like her... Not everyone (in South Asia) has the courage to bring a child into the world without this marriage 'tag'
Yup all these are true! 

Also from recent times Celina Jaitley was pregnant also before marriage i think๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by Heat

Yup all these are true! 

Also from recent times Celina Jaitley was pregnant also before marriage i think๐Ÿค”
Ya i heard abt her..too
omg..shhh/...nasty ppl
the actors are soo good on screen..are opposite in their real life
WHAAAT? Mahima aswell? Never knew that!๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by forgotmedont

Yes there is: the 1998 Mithun Chakraborty masterpiece Gunda. An underrated - and criminally ignored - classic, this movie is in a class by itself. It's one of those miracles that happen only once in a lifetime. It is not just a movie, it is an experience. Trust me, you have not lived until you have seen this; some day you will be able to proudly tell your grandkids that you were not among the unfortunate souls who were deprived of this legend.

Okay ๐Ÿ˜†
^^^eraser I swear every where I go and post he's posting some other random stuff its freaking me out!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
add Celina Jaitley to the list...๐Ÿ˜‰
and also Neena Gupta, she toh never got married to Vivian Richards but had the courage to give birth to their lovechild Masaba and raise her as well...kudos to her for going through all this bravely without the "Married" tag!!
Shruti Haasan looks just like her mom.
^ what now? Elaborate, this is something i've never heard.