Shweta Tiwari n Rupali ganguli @ hotel park

debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shweta Tiwari n Rupali ganguli was at hotel the park (kolkata) today...to launch the show...they had a seminar today ...i saw them...:D :D...Even i had to attend a seminar today ...same place...Sony tv's seminar of  Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi was going on just beside the one i was in...Shweta wore a Violet anarkali suit...she is really very thin...n very beautiful.. :) Edited by choco_pie92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ˜› thankzz aloot 4 da info dear..πŸ€—

Hav u captured any pic of dem..???😳
debby_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Wow.. wow.. wow..πŸ˜› thankzz aloot 4 da info dear..πŸ€—

Hav u captured any pic of dem..???😳

nopes cudnt capture any...i was a bit busy...our seminar was also very imp...many ministers of West bengal came...so i was at the registration desk for my seminar...was doing some work...my mobile was switched off due to this reason...but i guess they will soon give the news in few news paper 4 sure...i will post it then
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: choco_pie92

nopes cudnt capture any...i was a bit busy...our seminar was also very imp...many ministers of West bengal came...so i was at the registration desk for my seminar...was doing some work...my mobile was switched off due to this reason...but i guess they will soon give the news in few news paper 4 sure...i will post it then

Okie..😳 wish i could see shweta 4 real😍 coz i'm her Deewana Parwana nd Mastaana..🀣
Yes i do hope they give news abt it nd also pics videos etc etc..,πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
debby_11 thumbnail

Okie..😳 wish i could see shweta 4 real😍 coz i'm her Deewana Parwana nd Mastaana..🀣
Yes i do hope they give news abt it nd also pics videos etc etc..,πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hope ur wish comes true...god bless u :)
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: choco_pie92

hope ur wish comes true...god bless u :)

Thankzz dear..😊
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
wow u r so lucky u saw them in real
congo
Faraan92 thumbnail
U wer totally right dear.. tm nay pukara or hum chale aye with article nd pic..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

portal on indian news

Shweta, Rupali in Kolkata for 'Parvarrish'

"Parvarrish ? Kuchh khatti kuchh meethi" revolves around the world of modern day parenting and various emotions attached to it.

In the story, Sweety Ahluwalia (played by Shweta Tiwari) and Pinky Ahuja (played by Rupali Ganguly ) are two sisters, who are caught up in a hearty sibling rivalry in their attempt to be a better parent. Both of them have a different outlook on how one needs to bring up their children.

Shweta, who gained popularity for her role as Prerna in the serial "Kasauti Zindagii Kay", will essay the role of a mother who is strict and dominating when it comes to her kids. She believes that kids must be kept in control and checked upon so that they do not go astray.

On the other hand, Rupali plays the role of a mother, who is soft and sensible. She feels that parents need to be friends of their kids; they should be comfortable in telling what happens in their lives.

Shweta, the first woman to win celebrity reality show Big Boss, said: "I am a strict mother in real life but not as strict as the role I essay in the serial."

When questioned about her upcoming films, she said: "My upcoming movies include 'Sultanat', 'Luki' and 'Married to America'."

Rupali said, "I am not married so I don't have kids. But this serial makes me feel like having children. Sony gave me Parvarrish, it made me mother."

Rupali said that she is dying to do a Bengali movie with Tollywood (Bengali film industry) star Prosenjit Chatterjee,

Vivek Mushran, Vishal Singh, Sparsh Khanchandani and Anchal Munjral play other important characters in the serial.

Speaking about the serial, Sneha Rajani, Senior EVP and Business Head, Sony Entertainment said: "Parvarrish is a show which deals with the issue paramount in our audience's life, which is about parenting and bringing up the children. We are very excited about this relatable emotion set in our times and we are very confident that it will have an instant connect with the viewers."

The new tele-serial, "Parvarrish ? Kuchh khatti kuchh meethi" will be aired on every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television from Nov 21.

(Reporting by Tania Roy; Photo by Sambaran Kumar Pal/IBNS)

http://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/2011/bollywoodDetails191111c.php

Thankzz to Zaryab...khan 4 da article..😳
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow
thanks for sharing faran
debby_11 thumbnail

U wer totally right dear.. tm nay pukara or hum chale aye with article nd pic..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

portal on indian news

Shweta, Rupali in Kolkata for 'Parvarrish'

"Parvarrish ? Kuchh khatti kuchh meethi" revolves around the world of modern day parenting and various emotions attached to it.

In the story, Sweety Ahluwalia (played by Shweta Tiwari) and Pinky Ahuja (played by Rupali Ganguly ) are two sisters, who are caught up in a hearty sibling rivalry in their attempt to be a better parent. Both of them have a different outlook on how one needs to bring up their children.

Shweta, who gained popularity for her role as Prerna in the serial "Kasauti Zindagii Kay", will essay the role of a mother who is strict and dominating when it comes to her kids. She believes that kids must be kept in control and checked upon so that they do not go astray.

On the other hand, Rupali plays the role of a mother, who is soft and sensible. She feels that parents need to be friends of their kids; they should be comfortable in telling what happens in their lives.

Shweta, the first woman to win celebrity reality show Big Boss, said: "I am a strict mother in real life but not as strict as the role I essay in the serial."

When questioned about her upcoming films, she said: "My upcoming movies include 'Sultanat', 'Luki' and 'Married to America'."

Rupali said, "I am not married so I don't have kids. But this serial makes me feel like having children. Sony gave me Parvarrish, it made me mother."

Rupali said that she is dying to do a Bengali movie with Tollywood (Bengali film industry) star Prosenjit Chatterjee,

Vivek Mushran, Vishal Singh, Sparsh Khanchandani and Anchal Munjral play other important characters in the serial.

Speaking about the serial, Sneha Rajani, Senior EVP and Business Head, Sony Entertainment said: "Parvarrish is a show which deals with the issue paramount in our audience's life, which is about parenting and bringing up the children. We are very excited about this relatable emotion set in our times and we are very confident that it will have an instant connect with the viewers."

The new tele-serial, "Parvarrish ? Kuchh khatti kuchh meethi" will be aired on every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television from Nov 21.

(Reporting by Tania Roy; Photo by Sambaran Kumar Pal/IBNS)

http://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/2011/bollywoodDetails191111c.php

Thankzz to Zaryab...khan 4 da article..😳

this pic was taken when i was standing at shweta's side..to bring some files...u r too fast..thnx 4 d article