•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

portal on indian news

Shweta, Rupali in Kolkata for 'Parvarrish'

"Parvarrish ? Kuchh khatti kuchh meethi" revolves around the world of modern day parenting and various emotions attached to it.

In the story, Sweety Ahluwalia (played by Shweta Tiwari) and Pinky Ahuja (played by Rupali Ganguly ) are two sisters, who are caught up in a hearty sibling rivalry in their attempt to be a better parent. Both of them have a different outlook on how one needs to bring up their children.

Shweta, who gained popularity for her role as Prerna in the serial "Kasauti Zindagii Kay", will essay the role of a mother who is strict and dominating when it comes to her kids. She believes that kids must be kept in control and checked upon so that they do not go astray.

On the other hand, Rupali plays the role of a mother, who is soft and sensible. She feels that parents need to be friends of their kids; they should be comfortable in telling what happens in their lives.

Shweta, the first woman to win celebrity reality show Big Boss, said: "I am a strict mother in real life but not as strict as the role I essay in the serial."

When questioned about her upcoming films, she said: "My upcoming movies include 'Sultanat', 'Luki' and 'Married to America'."

Rupali said, "I am not married so I don't have kids. But this serial makes me feel like having children. Sony gave me Parvarrish, it made me mother."

Rupali said that she is dying to do a Bengali movie with Tollywood (Bengali film industry) star Prosenjit Chatterjee,

Vivek Mushran, Vishal Singh, Sparsh Khanchandani and Anchal Munjral play other important characters in the serial.

Speaking about the serial, Sneha Rajani, Senior EVP and Business Head, Sony Entertainment said: "Parvarrish is a show which deals with the issue paramount in our audience's life, which is about parenting and bringing up the children. We are very excited about this relatable emotion set in our times and we are very confident that it will have an instant connect with the viewers."

The new tele-serial, "Parvarrish ? Kuchh khatti kuchh meethi" will be aired on every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television from Nov 21.

(Reporting by Tania Roy; Photo by Sambaran Kumar Pal/IBNS)

http://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/2011/bollywoodDetails191111c.php

Posted: 12 years ago
Thankzz aloot 4 sharing dis amazing article Zari..🤗