Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

|*| Happy Birthday Zaryy < ZarYab...Khan |*|

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

^^Thank you Nikki aka blossom1234 for lovely sig πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Dearest Zary πŸ₯³

On Nov 20, 1950, an angel (for her family & friends) was born and named as Zary who later chose to be known as  ZarYab...Khan on the virtual world of India-Forums. I know not many of you know these FACTS, so let me do the honor to spill the bin πŸ˜› Did you know? When she opened her eyes for the first time, she saw Shweta Tiwari smiling above the ceiling and the first word she pronounced was Shweta Tiwari followed by Kasauti Kii Zindagi 😲🀣

As a result, she watched (in fact still watching videos on YT) every episode of KZK and fell in deeply, madly, & crazily in love with AP 😍
When KZK was on air, Zary had no idea about IF, but soon after the show went off air, she found out about this site. Since then, she started resting, eating, living & sleeping in KZK's forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She did not care that she was alone in that forum 😎 She remained active by posting pic till it got locked up 😭😭  She was devastated for a while, but soon she found another place where she can again enjoy & sleep and that is none other than Shweta's FC πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Oops, does my above info sound like an amazing intro? πŸ˜†
HAHA...I don't think so let me get serious now πŸ˜†
She is someone to whom all her friends adore dil se, she is very sweet, friendly, and most importantly very helpful πŸ˜ƒ You just ask her to do one thing but she ends up doing 5 things for you πŸ˜‰ She is an amazing human being and a big fan of Shweta Tiwari and AP.  Okay enough said, now please put your hands together and sing the following song 😳

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Zary
Happy Birthday to you πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wishing you all the special things in life that bring you happiness !
M
ay your birthday be filled with smiles, sunshine, love, and laughter!!
We wish you nothing but the best on your special day !!!
We are infinitely grateful that you are in our [Shwetians) life 😳
Once again, wish you the happiest birthday and may the coming year be your best ever πŸ˜ƒ

Zarry, please know that you are an absolute sweetheart and heart of our FC. You do every little thing to help us out.
We all love you so much though we hardly express our love and appreciation for youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Your hard work and dedication for the FC is visible to everyone and to be honest, we can't thank you enough for your dedication and hard work. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you is not enough so here are big hugs on your special day from all of us:

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and cakes:

Have fun and enjoy your day to the fullest πŸ₯³

Edited by -Sabz- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail

H
appy Birthda
Zary πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wishing you all the happiness, success, and great things in your life πŸ˜ƒ
May you achieve everything that you dream of and have a successful & fun filled life ahead Last but certainly not the least, may Shweta keep entertaining you till you say ENOUGH of Shweta ALLAH 😍🀣🀣

On a personal note: I am genuinely grateful that I met you in ST's FC and got along with you very quickly. I must thank Shweta
(and Faraan for making FCπŸ˜‰) for uniting us 😳 If it was not her, then just god knows how we have met...but I have a feeling that we would have met some other ways nonethelessπŸ˜‰ You are one one of my sweetest and closest friend here @ IF πŸ€—
I adore you dil se ⭐️ >> I love you dil se ❀️
I have not had a chance to inform you this sweet gesture, but lemme tell you today on the honor of your birthday πŸ˜†
One morning you gave me 100 voltage shock πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† HOW? Let me explain, one fine morning I got up around 9am (I guess) and I log into my fb (this is what I always do coz fb is the reason to live for meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), then guess what? I had around 300 notifications and I immediately felt that someone may have hacked my account and did something wrong 😳 But but but but when I clicked on notification tab, it came as a big shock to me...you know why? because it was YOU who abused your "like" button on my every single pic 😑🀣
I could not believe my eyes that you actually walked through each and every pic of mine and abuse abuse and more abused the poor "like" button 🀣

But I found it so cute and ended up blushing☺️😳

Okay, that was all and all other journey with you have been very special and memorable to me. Most probably you and few other guys are the reason for me to stay back in IFπŸ˜ƒ
Once again, wishing you the happiest birthday ever πŸ€—
Hope, you had a wonderful day and still licking the left over cake πŸ˜† or having party even now !! Just enjoy and make your birthday memorable huh

Much luv, Sabz

Message From Saba

Happy Birthday Zaryy & many mnay mnay happy returns of the day :P
Hope u enjoyed this lovely day to the fullest πŸ˜‰

My love and best wishes r always thr for u dear friend and hope u had a blast and u ate yummy yummy cakes :D
muah Happy birthday once again & hope u liked my gifts , sorry couldnt make more :( but yea surprises can be given anytime ryt coz for friends occasions arent must πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Love u alot dostπŸ€—
Saba.

Here Is Your Gifts

All the above credit siggies go to ..Saba.. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Sabz- - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Zari..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

May u hav many many many more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Tm jiyo Hazaaro saal,, Saal k din ho 25 Hazaar..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Lovely nd cute Birthday Thread sabz..πŸ‘
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Lovely nd cute Birthday Thread sabz..πŸ‘

Thank you Faraan πŸ€—
You knw na how hurriedly I have to made this thread :(
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know kitni jaldi mein u made this threadπŸ˜†i am sure your friend will love it coz it's awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ

happy birthday zaryπŸ₯³
have a great dayπŸ€—
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Thank you Faraan πŸ€—
You knw na how hurriedly I have to made this thread :(

No problem dear..😳
Asusuall u hav done an amazing job..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blossom1234

i know kitni jaldi mein u made this threadπŸ˜†i am sure your friend will love it coz it's awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ

happy birthday zaryπŸ₯³
have a great dayπŸ€—

Awww...how sweet of you πŸ€—
It would have remain incomplete with out your help Nikki !!

I hope, she realize that how much we love her...hehe

Thanks for making such a lovely sig within a matter of few min and stopping by to wish her happy birthday πŸ€—
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday Zary!πŸ₯³
hope you have an amazing birthday! have fun and enjoy! 

Shwetas new show coming soon!! awesome bday present! 

Take care!! πŸ€— 

Nitu πŸ˜ƒ
aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETHEART...πŸ₯³
I KNOW U ALREADY READ IT BUT I DON'T HAVE BETTER GIFT THAN THIS...😳

PS:amazing thread sabzi...u have done an absolutely awesome job in such a short time period...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘