Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

What would u like to see at the end of this show? How would u like to see this story end? Please post your replys.

Thanks, Princess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
i guess no one is intersted in the ending of KSBKBT.
Princess thumbnail

hi and welcome to the site Naina

πŸ˜ƒ

pmahesh thumbnail

I think, lots of people are interested but they know that it is not going to end in near future.

Anyway, i would like the serial to end with this generation- nandini, karan married and happy (no big drama about karan marrying a divorcee and now raped woman), vishal- shobha together (please no abhishek marriage to shobha), may be indu married to abhishek, Ansh going behind bars, Tulsi becoming an ordinary human and not the perfect goddess that she pretends to be.....any more ideas?

inaz thumbnail

hi

i hope the serial should end now , tulsi should know bout ansh😑 as soon as possible n bout bechara karan,now karan  n tulsi should get married n ansh should b areasted , shoba n vishal should b fine now,gautam should b happy with the desicion on giving his kid 2 sahil

vijay thumbnail

Hi Inah,

I think there is a correction. It should be a Karan & Nandini (not Tulsi).

Cheers,
Vijay

AASHISH_IN thumbnail
Naa i don't think that show will end now coz Ektaa have many things to show abt ansh & karan prob, karan & nandini prob, Gautam & sahils prob. When all problems will solve then show must closed. Hope it will come soon.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Serial must end as soon as possible. Karan and nandini must get married. Sahil and Gautam must come out of their problems. Shobha must not be married to Abhishek as he is the one responsible for vishals death. Some hero must come for INDU. BAA must Die. Savita in place of baa.

And also TAnya must be married tos omeone...

MEGH thumbnail
yeah this must com 2 an end hi i do want it 2 end as in morning my 2 sisters will always be discussing about those non realastic stuff
pavitra127 thumbnail
Can someone please update the 20th? Thanks