Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
agar aap... agar aap ruoa ki baniyan pehenge to rupa kya pehengi... πŸ˜ƒ
jingu thumbnail
2. agar main kahoon mujhe aapse mohabbet hai meri bas yehi chahat hai to kya kohege????????????? 😈

3.how many woods would a wood chuucker chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

4. if u r asked to change the way the movie ' my fair lady' ends, wat will u do? u got to end it on a happy note too?
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingu

agar aap... agar aap ruoa ki baniyan pehenge to rupa kya pehengi... πŸ˜ƒ

firstly jingu you have a damn cute avi.

ek hum baniyan pehente nahin.  phir bht agar hum rupa ka baniyan penhte to, rupa ko doosra kareedna padega, ya aapka baniyan use udhar lena padegaπŸ˜†

Edited by jasunap - 18 years ago
jasunap thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingu

2. agar main kahoon mujhe aapse mohabbet hai meri bas yehi chahat hai to kya kohege????????????? 😈 hum aapka shukriya aada karke aapko chai pe bulayenge.  aoge na?πŸ˜‰

3.how many woods would a wood chuucker chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? bees bayeesπŸ˜ƒ

4. if u r asked to change the way the movie ' my fair lady' ends, wat will u do? u got to end it on a happy note too? get eliza do little to marry mr pickering and leave mr higgins to 'muddle through' his lifeπŸ˜ƒ

Willows thumbnail
Hello Jaya;

In today's competitive world, it is survival of the fittest, and what the qualities that is required to survive?

If somebody talks ill about someone background, what do you do?

If your colleagues play politics with you in your work place what do you do.

Do you miss India, and if given what would be the situation in which you would like to return.

What is kind human being you would like to have affection for?

Do you think India can be a super power?

What do you do on off days?

If jaya had an option to change something about her, what would it be?

If jaya is not on the debate forum, what would be she doing.

What do you think is the biggest achievement in life for any human being?

What is dignity for you?

Whether health is important or wealth.

Do you see any hope for our Indian System?
heart girl thumbnail
Hey Jaya ..tell us y do u love singing πŸ˜› ? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
jasunap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishesh

Jasunap !! Congrats to me !!!.. i caught u on Hot Seat 😊

--------
i saw u many times in Music section ! and was troubled by ur many musical questions in some thread.. and u have provided some good lyrics there ..thanks 😊 thanks budπŸ˜ƒ
---------
This time, some simple questions..!!

1.how many Laddooes are there in my Avi ? around a dozen i think
2. if u have to call, the elephant of ur avi, by name..by which name u will like to call it ! the famous cute elephant dumbo
3. Which user's ID u like most ? there are ever so many, i cant name a few and get away with it
4. what is "jasunap".. how did u choose it ? jasunap means nothing.  it is just the first two letters of my name, my brothers, my mums and dads
5. why did chicken cross the road ? and do u think that in near future ur dream will come true. and probably in which year. i have no idea why the chicken crossed the road, but i dont the want the motive questioned.  maybe, just maybe twill come true this yearπŸ˜† 
6. Which subject-Topic is ur least favourite for debate. no offence meant, but whether aish or rani is suited for abhishek and topics along such lines! that is so totally personal...

Later i will ask u more tough questions, be prepared πŸ˜ƒ

fingers and toes and bodies crossedπŸ˜†Edited by jasunap - 18 years ago
jasunap thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

Hey Jaya ..tell us y do u love singing πŸ˜› ? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

love singing, hearing - it is all music to my earsπŸ˜ƒ
jasunap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Willows

Hello Jaya; hi there kamleshπŸ˜ƒ

In today's competitive world, it is survival of the fittest, and what the qualities that is required to survive? much as i hate to say this, one has to be thick skinned, and go getters to survive todays worldπŸ˜•

If somebody talks ill about someone background, what do you do? normally convey my displeasure and walk away. life has so many things to explore, gossip doesnt interest me

If your colleagues play politics with you in your work place what do you do. oh they do and i just ignore them.

Do you miss India, and if given what would be the situation in which you would like to return. i miss india loads, and am willing to get back under any situation, so long as it is not a black mark on my life, or career😊

What is kind human being you would like to have affection for? i never choose - it always happens on its own.

Do you think India can be a super power? no thinking buddy.  what is happenning is the bric effect.  in about 10 years, the world will seek out brazil, russia, india and chine (bric).  we will be a super power without a doubtπŸ˜†

What do you do on off days? read, write, do crosswords, cook, IF, music, movies etc

If jaya had an option to change something about her, what would it be? nothing i guess, i am ok the way i am i thinkπŸ˜†

If jaya is not on the debate forum, what would be she doing. crosswords or reading i think

What do you think is the biggest achievement in life for any human being?for others to say you have made a difference in my lifeπŸ˜ƒ 

What is dignity for you? i will quote on this one # be sublime - like the rose that perfumes the hand that crushes it#

Whether health is important or wealth. it would be politically correct to say health, which is good if without wealth will remain hale and hearty through out your life - else pick wealth, when you can at least get treated when ill

Do you see any hope for our Indian System?

in the indian system what you have is indians.  do i think there is hope for my fellow indians? indeed there is.  all told we are the best πŸ˜†
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

love singing, hearing - it is all music to my earsπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›