Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Latest Tips from Ayesha... Thanks

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys, I PM Ayesha after reading her reply to NazmaJ on the threat Next step where Ayesha revealed that she knew the next kalakari and how it was going to work in getting Rashi back in the house.😡 This is what she kindly sent to me and said I could pass it to the forum:

Quote from Ayesha: i have clearly mentioned they're will no be SR till next year..
Anita track still to come before that

plus baa still to come to find out the truth.

kinjal truth still to be exposed.

ur absolute hit o the bang. 
there not together properly. there will be more ups and downs between goham and raji..

am not mentioning much
sorry 
that all i can say.
u can pass this much info to the forum 

Therefore I would like to thank Ayesha again for all her tips which have been most gratefully received by us in the forum 👍🏼 🤗

I have just spotted NazmaJ thread that Ayesha has left which I hope will not be permanent because we need her tips otherwise I would have given up on SNS and Gohem a long time back with all the CV's useless kalakari nonesense.

Please keep up the great work and keep sending us your tips 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for passing on the news.  I thought it was too soon for GoHem SR. Nice to know its a while yet. Tell Aysha to keep us informed like this or just come back to the forum.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the information, and thanks for passing it on.
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so is rashi coming back soon?? what's the next kalakari??? does anyone know??? also confused about baa...doesn't she know the truth already???

by the way...thanks for sharing!!!!! loved the tips!
Edited by aNsHu_tEjPaL - 12 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aNsHu_tEjPaL

so is rashi coming back soon?? what's the next kalakari??? does anyone know??? also confused about baa...doesn't she know the truth already???

by the way...thanks for sharing!!!!! loved the tips!

yeah rashi will be back..! how?
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for letting us know!!

I don't know if Ayesha will be back, she may decide to for all I know!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4the tips. Wat s wit the cvs? They love rashi so much again she ll come back? Oh ho.hmmm hope ayesha comes back soon.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ayesha for the tips and thanks uamaz for passing it onto us.
rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dun mind rashi come back as long she is not focused to gohem relationship. wat i wan 2 know wil this wil happen b4 nex year valentine
savvi thumbnail
i mean anyhow rashi has to come to mm so that her kalakari are exposed and also the way she did things to gopi so that she can get hated by ahamji like wise she should also be ignored by jigar and same thing she should feel like gopi,   but in this all gohem should not be in trouble...

also i want to know "ups and down for gohem"  that means again ahemji will scold or hate gopi...  i dont mind they dont have their sr atleast ahemji should not hate gopi...  pls  clear me