Uravugal Nov 21 - 25 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks nithya for the update.

1 crore 50 lakhs. Mugu is a Govt employee. He don't have much years of working in that post. How did he managed to earn this much?

Chitra won't suspect as she thinks her husband is pure gold.
hope Swetha gets some doubt on this?
Originally posted by newt2007

Thanks nithya for the update.

1 crore 50 lakhs. Mugu is a Govt employee. He don't have much years of working in that post. How did he managed to earn this much?

Chitra won't suspect as she thinks her husband is pure gold.
hope Swetha gets some doubt on this?

This panam is knwon to the enitre famly maa...

This money was handed over to Visalam by Ranjani's husband Senthil who is in lala la land now...( He is missing for quite a few months,,...) He got this money ...recovered from Rajendran...who cheated the AM family...so this money is basically came from selling the rice mill of AM.
Thanks Atinama and Nithya.

I think now they will start suspecting Krish stole the money.

I agree rest of the story is not moving at all no Senthil, No Murugan - Vasanthi ...- Yellarum cal-sheet kodukkalayo?
Edited by migan - 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

habba.. again another round of fight and blame Krishna..
Originally posted by atina

This panam is knwon to the enitre famly maa...

This money was handed over to Visalam by Ranjani's husband Senthil who is in lala la land now...( He is missing for quite a few months,,...) He got this money ...recovered from Rajendran...who cheated the AM family...so this money is basically came from selling the rice mill of AM.

thanks for clearing the confusion.

In the confusion happening for past few months i totally forgot the initial episodes.

so Krish has some share in it. Will Mugu give that to him?

Atina, thanks for the update.

Meenu got full mad title now. She tortured Suda so much. Let meenu stay in this for a while.

Now Visa got next point to shout. Krish stealing money. Visa will go and complaint against Krish.

Really i'm fed up with this track.  Hope we gets somethings to be sorted out soon.
Thanks Thalai and Nithya - yaruppa ange? enga veetu bath room le faucet is leaking, Krish thaan reason, Odane Visa aunty ai aunuppunga , Roja kku sandai pOda no thembu
@ swash2

Al Gates?!!!   peyar azhagaaga irukkiRadhu.  Bil Gates aaga mudiyavillai.  Al Gates aaga iruppadhil enakku santhoashamthaan.

Nanri.    

@ atina

IF-il  NiRaiya pudhiya mugangaLaip paarkkiRaen.   Pazhaiya paasa malargaLaik kaaNavillaiyae?!