Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Debasree di: When?????????😲😲😲
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naomi.

@Debasree di: When?????????😲😲😲

U didn't see the first scene...the first scene of the investigation they present together πŸ˜›
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Duo gone within 10 minutes...is something wrong with directors or have they fought?I noe its not true but still...
Naomi. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

U didn't see the first scene...the first scene of the investigation they present together πŸ˜›

Oh no..!!! I missed it again😭😭😭
Hope they'll get 2gether again at the end...during FANSI giving timeπŸ˜†
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i quite liked today's case. of course, duo scene was again for namesake only as both uttered perfunctory dialogs like lets turn the corpse and abhijeet telling daya to interrogate the other occupants of the hotel etc.πŸ€” ...after that the typical segregated investigation began but still i enjoyed it. i guess by now almost every cid fan has been able to adapt himself/herself a little to this brand of investigation in cid. i loved the scene where abhijeet, vivek and salunkhe were investigating the crime scene. abhijeet as the incumbent in acp's absence was brilliant and thankfully was not awol today. i was not very amused to see sachin's solo and unnecessarily long footage where he was glorified a bit excessively. nikhil again is better off as a mannequin than bestowing us with his exemplary dialog delivery skills.πŸ˜ƒ
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What on Earth was up with that chimpanzee clue? Aside from the fact that it had absolutely no relation to the rest of the plot (I don't buy the "aapko gumraah karne ke liye" explanation), since when did chimps start crawling up walls (and upside-down the roof!) like lizards? Our team should've recognized the falsity within ten seconds, but here, we actually have them discussing ahead about how someone trained the ape to shoot and stab the target! πŸ€” The overall plot was okay-ish, but screenplay, direction and execution could've been much better. Ah well...

Nice to finally see Abhijeet and Daya sir investigating together, though I'd wouldn't call that a duo scene; the old charm of their interaction was still missing. But barring the usual awful team distribution, I think their individual performances in leading the team through the investigation were great (when questioning Rahul, and the final scene where Abhi sir subdues the culprit). Vivek, Dr. Salunkhe, Fredericks and Purvi were all very good in their roles today as well, but I somehow the part where Sachin goes to apprehend the bodyguard felt a bit unnecessarily rough. 

That girl playing the secretary is yet another common villain; I hope FW at least gives these people different roles so as not to make the culprit glaringly predictable. πŸ˜›

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that aapko gumrah thing was for the audience i guess...since wednesday they showed this promo and made us gumraah.πŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was a nice start... because it wasn't dragged for longer duration and CID was called within first 2 mins ...  

it was a "not enough" kind of eye treat for seeing DUO only at the hotel in the beginning ... πŸ˜”

when Daya Sir said "Abhijeet " I was desperately waiting to hear " Haan Daya " but Abhi Sir just came out of the room with his eyes fixed on Daya Sir... for a moment felt like Abhi Sir said "Haan Daya " with his expressions πŸ˜³ but still miss to hear that through his words 

and later when Dr.Salunke came into the frame, and after analyzing the palm prints - I cracked up when he said those prints are of a chimpanzee πŸ€£ why are these people now - a - days targeting poor animals , birds and sometimes even insects  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

though the chimpanzee matter was ignored through out, it was mentioned only in the beginning and during the climax scenes ... it would be interesting if that chimpanzee plot was elaborated further with good investigation in that point of view πŸ˜›

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep_baner

that aapko gumrah thing was for the audience i guess...since wednesday they showed this promo and made us gumraah.πŸ˜†

they always do that...πŸ˜† what's new in it 

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Duo indeed! Kya baat hai! 😑

that one scene isn't enough..so I cancelled the party too πŸ˜†