CID

Episode 779:Gumraah Saboot 25.11.2011 - Page 7

maria-rock thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Lovely to watch Duo togather๐Ÿ˜

good story but no ACP Sir was present hope to see him in saturday case.nice lab sence.thanks God no Abhijeet tarika romantic talking.๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FW walon, Animal Rights walon se panga mat lo..Varna show band ho jayega..Bachi kuchi izzat bhi loot jayega..๐Ÿ˜†
It was a nice case if duo were together for more time it would have been awesome case.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well I just finished watching it and after a long long time felt like writing a review. The first scene was a visual treat. It was as a thirsty desert traveler had finally found an oasis. Though the Oasis was a bit shallow but an oasis nevertheless. Seeing the duo investigate and finding clues and discussing the case are my favourite scenes. These scenes have become a novelty now a days

Abhijeet in lead. He is superb with it though I always miss ACP sir, but I also at the same time enjoy Abhijeet's brand of leadership.

Then came the chimpanzee clue. It was a total dampener. How could they for even two seconds believe that a Chimpanzee can murder some one by shooting and stabbing many times. Why didnt the Chimpanzee use its teeth. Why use such human methods of killing.

And the dialogue that Chimpanzee is scared of fire and bang noise was the reason that the murderer could not be Chimpanzee.  This dialogue was totally a dialogue writer's folly. Even if the Chimpanzee was not scared of these things he would not stab again again and shoot , A Chimpanzee would use teeth and claws

Yes I agree with Deepika that the evidence was just to fool the audience who was not really fooled

Then I found Nikhil's dialogue strange when he asked Tarika about the bullet. A cop should have known and if the dialogue was for the audience's benefit then FW doubts the intelligence of its audience

Well the detection skills of Daya were brought  to light again and it was heartening to see it, 

Well Abhijeet, what do I say. His fury. How does he manage it so flawlessly. When he asks Rahul about the contract killer, I really liked that scene. And way he managed the last scene , the gun scene was amazing

The plot was good and apart from the dumb evidence the rest of the storyline was gripping

If I count 2011 episodes . this was one of the better episodes. It well find a place in top 10 of pathetic 2011 cases

All in All a better then average case for me. Full duo dose and a good opening and a good ending. Keep improving FW

Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago