GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ankita Lokhande: Dancing is a good way to exercise

Actress Ankita Lokhande tells us how she dances her way to staying fit

As told to Purnima Goswami Sharma

Posted On Saturday, November 05, 2011   

Body
Fitness – "Fitness is very important to me.  I don't consider fitness to be a temporary thing as one has to be fit always.  There's no point in working out just for some time.  I don't think fitness is a compulsion only for those who are overweight instead everyone should work towards being fit and healthy.

Currently, I am not following any exercise regime but I plan to begin soon. I dance regularly as it's my passion and is great fun. It's a good way to exercise one's whole body and stay fit. It makes the body supple, flexible, and agile and also builds up stamina. Besides this when one dances to music ones burns calories without realising it's actually an exercise.

Diet – I eat everything in moderation. My breakfast is usually half-fried eggs with a glass of milk, while lunch is vegetables, dal, chicken and rotis. If I am hungry after lunch then I eat fruits, wada pav or noodles. I drink plenty of water throughout the day. These days if I   have heavy food during the day, I skip dinner.

Mind
The best way to unwind is either sleeping or shopping. Good sleep is a great way to relax and refresh. I am a shopaholic and shopping is a huge part of my life. I  feel it really helps me  unwind.

Spirit
I have faith in God. I really feel that in the worst of times I can talk to God and He has always been there for me! I pray but don't frequent a temple or church regularly. Being religious for me is being alone, concentrating and just remembering God.  At times, sitting alone with a candle can be enough. It soothes and comforts me. My motto is to be happy and to keep the people who are with me happy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Huh! how arrogant and proud of her!  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I can tell by just looking at her picture arrogance is what written all over her face! πŸ€“

πŸ˜†

EDIT: And oh before someone jumps at me...yeah I was being sarcastic! 😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Huh! how arrogant and proud of her!  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I can tell by just looking at her picture arrogance is what written all over her face! πŸ€“

πŸ˜†

jia 🀣🀣u become miss sarcasticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

Hi Jia,
I got you this time and I loved it.πŸ˜†
You certainly are very good with the sarcasm.πŸ˜†

I loved Ankita's responses. So down to earth, simple, and realistic...like her.😊
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god ..some possitive article...

i am proud to be your fans anki...😊
Edited by ipsii - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

πŸ˜†

🀣

*snaps fingers PM style* SNAP OUT OF ITTTπŸ˜›πŸ˜†