Adaalat

Adaalat completes one year! Your take!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Finally the much awaited day has arrived now. Adaalat completes it's one year journey successfully. On 20th November 2010, a new crime show was launched which was totally different from others. All the shows launched on Sony survived 2 months hardly and so it's really a great occasion to celebrate the one year glory of Adaalat. It's promo had an unique appeal and the biggest reason is Ronit ofcourse. His way of delivering the dialogues and acting make him the best on Indian Television and even one of the best in bollywood. I still remember those lines which claimed innocence is to be proved by the one and only KD Pathak. Till now I didn't hear any other voice while KD spoke because when KD speaks in the court, other voices can't be heard. This started with 'Superstar ki hatya' and yesterday 'Waaris'. Unfortunately Adaalat won't air today but still today is special. When Adaalat was launched, all the shows on Sony survived 2 months hardly. But it's promo's and KD Pathak confirmed Adaalat won't be one of them.
Even though the first episode was lame in terms on storyline, KD stole the moment and hence the second episode was carried out really well.
Third episode aired on December 4 and was special as Adaalat was combined with the longest running show CID. Abhijeet appeared as the accused one and KD defended him. This episode was really special not just because of the storyline and KD, but Abhijeet's brilliant performance. This is one of the few episodes which people won't forget ever.

Episode 5 was two hour special and after that some more female prosecutors were introduced. The charm of the show increased day by day and then came a much awaited episode.

On April 16 2011, which was really a great delight for all the Shonit/PRB fans including me will be remembered always. This was episode 22 and Shweta Tiwary shared screen space with RR. The magical combination came up once again leaving behind a much special episode.

In July 2011, Adaalat was turned biweekly from 16th with a special episode, KD v/s KD. This was the episode in which a male prosecutor was introduced for the first time. Prosecutor Vishwajeet Ranaut played by Gaurav Chopra.

The biweekly schedule continued and more special episodes approached along with a few more male prosecutors. KD has the charm and the power to attract everyone towards him and he did that. No doubt he's the best lawyer of Indian Television and will remain so.

Adaalat won't air today as a movie will air at that time but it's really a great achievement. It would have been impossible without our very own KD Pathak. It's Ronit sir who keeps me excited every weekend and because of him I watch Adaalat. The role of KD Pathak is totally different from all the ones played by him and he is the best for KD.

So, what's your take on the show?
Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Omg! Am I just the one to post?
Pine22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have recently just started watchin Adaalat ! And it is very interstn.. Especially KD's Character . Fun & twtally kwl ! :)
Wistfulness thumbnail
Glad to know you started watching, and ya KD is really cool.
AyeshaRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like adaaalt reason RR as kd i am big fan ronit roy... awesome post shruti
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yhh i love the show and i have watched all the episodes so far
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love the show, watch it mainly for RR. 😊
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love the show and started watching just for RR...

Such and amazing and fantastic actor...⭐️

Take  a bow Ronit Sir...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Yup! He's a great actor, love him and Adaalat.Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love adaalat and my RR since kzk days. Awesome post dear, you're the best.