Adaalat completes one year! Your take! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Quiet frankly, when I first heard about the show I wasn't very impressed. I had the impression of Ronit Roy being a actor of the typical Saas-Bahu soaps, and till August I saw only one episode of Adaalat, the one were KD defends Abhijeet from CID, that too because the story continued shown in CID in Adaalat.

Then one morning while switching channels, I stumbled into another episode (Mukhyamantri Ka Qatil Kaun), after that my impression on Adaalat (and Ronit Roy) changed completely, and I became a fan of this show and Ronit Roy.

Although Adaalat is not the first show of its kind in Indian television, (around 1994, there was a very similar show called "Kanoon" in DD Metro were Pankaj Dheer played the role of the defence lawyer) and some stories are clear copies of Western shows, I would still love to see this show go strong, and a few more joint episodes with CID.

Best of Luck to the entire adaalat team.
I am so so sooo happy that Adaalat has completed one year.. 
it seems just months ago that Adaalat started airing on Sony TV and we were all mindblown by the awesome promos and dialogues of KD.. 

I was disappointed by the first episode because it was very amateurish but Adaalat proved me wrong in the later episodes. I am so happy that RR tried something different and made it successful - wish RR and the entire team of Adaalat the very best now that we are so close to the top 20! 

Awesome job done!
I agree with all the points, I was disappointed with the first show but the second one was awesome.
So happy for our beloved show!! :D
I wish we celebrate 2 years success next year.
Great news😊

My favourite show on television

Best suspense thriller show on indian television

Perfect role for Ronit roy

i hope it runs long like CID😊
And waiting for more development of Kd's character!!