About Ayesha's latest prediction.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I have read the two respective threads about Ayesha's prediction, here is something I would like to say.

By "up & down" it doesn't mean that Ahem might be back to his old self. It means they might not have enough time for each other due to Rashi or any other issue. It could also mean that they will need more time and space to get comfortable with each other. They shall both face the up & down together and battle it out. It takes time to build a relationship. They are building the foundation of their relationship, that's why it is taking time. A foundation needs to be strong so that later you can build on it. But I do wish we get more Gohem scenes. Cute everyday happenings in their lives not hot and steaming scenes. ( I'm making myself clear just in case.)

As to the rest of the prediction, there is nothing new but Ayesha informed about the predicted timeline and SR being delayed and rescheduled for next year. I had a feeling that we're not gonna see SR so soon.  
Yes I agree that the ups and downs don't mean ahem going back to being angry since both are family orientated people I think that statement means the disruptions in their family. As we are seeing that their relationship is being built slowly around and inspite of all the external factors. They have weathered the storm that rashie caused wud ahem silently been her pillar ,then kinjal causing chaos trying to fault gopi in her role of caretaker of the family we see again ahem supporting her and infact praising her efforts. Now it is going to be the greatest to their budding relationship, kokila and her accusation of gopi causing conflict between nani and koki , wil ahem interfere between the two women in his life ? In everything that has happened we have seen their relationship with stood the problems. Their relationship like every relationship will be tested by the ups and downs of everyday life to determine its strength .
thanks for the this ...  i was really worried when isaw the words ups and downs...  its ok , and as i see it will be there, since everyone is jealous of gopi.   she being uneducated and nothing she got such a nice house, pati and maaji...  but they say if ur heart is pure and good, everything is life will be fruitful and for that patience is needed.  which is what happening to gopi...  and herr marriage will have such a strong base that no one can shatterr.  for which wee have seen that in herr education track
Thanks so much for this post,i also feared this and now i've calmed down,im sure Gohem will face storms together and during this process become more close to each other๐Ÿ˜›
i missed it. can u tell me wht it is about please?
Originally posted by savvi

thanks for the this ...  i was really worried when isaw the words ups and downs...  its ok , and as i see it will be there, since everyone is jealous of gopi.   she being uneducated and nothing she got such a nice house, pati and maaji...  but they say if ur heart is pure and good, everything is life will be fruitful and for that patience is needed.  which is what happening to gopi...  and herr marriage will have such a strong base that no one can shatterr.  for which wee have seen that in herr education track

@bold I really like this bit your written ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I also don't believe that Ahem will go back to hating Gopi. I think there might get a little more distance between themselves again but maybe this time aound not only Gopi wants to close this distance but Ahem as well. Maybe we get to see him trying his best to come closer to her, him missing her and wishing her to be beside him.