BV 20th November 2011 - Written Update- COMPLETE

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update 😊
wow that took a while all updated now !
Doosri women??? Anandi???Its high time madam that you know that your daughter is the other women and took this relationship ahead even after knowing the truth.

I am glad that singh family and anandi r thinking about the problem logically, without crying and going into depression.😊

How easy it is to blame the character of an abandoned wife or a widow. bv keeps showing us that in case of sugna, asha, now with anandi...how disgusting the way village ppl blame anandi, the words and lines were used just🤢🤢🤢🤢

It was so easy coz anandi doesnt have any strong identity like heth singh. She is still jag's chhodi hui beendni or haveli's beendni.after so much of social work, she is still in this position. If she would have in a strong position then nobody would have blamed her with so ease. It will be highly disappointing if after this track anandi won't realize the importance of power or being independent.

But for a change, JG scenes without screaming and badmouthing anandi. I liked it.😈

And music please... A line which is an eighth wonder!!!⭐️

Anandi is the dusri aurat... according to G's parents🤣. I am speechless now.😆

Kya parents hain, and not to forget shravan's parents, they r also having no problem with the reputation of own son. And G's parents...hah..sahi hai...kitne ajube hotey hain duniya main!! 😆When will they know about their gudiya's illegal status...not socially, not legally...she is having only the pyaar ka rishta which is highly questionable coz their pyaare kuwarsa is recalling the romantic memories of his legal wife now!!😉

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Why doesn't BHAIRON tells Anandi what Gulli had told him that Shravan is behind the kidnap & lodge a complaint against him as a prime suspect as also theft cases for jewellery & cash from office & another case on his parents for damaging the social goodwill.(so that the photo can be proved a fake one)?
Gauri pretends to be interested in  his rescue mision only to find out how jagat got the payal ...Well, she is right-All his concern for kidnapped anandi none for pregnant gauri and she cant even tell the dean "my husband🤪 isnt at hospital because he is  busy rescuing the legal wife anandi"..
Shravans parents harr jagah fake photo le ke ghoom rahe hain😡,obviously to create drama for publicly humiliating anandi..seems they earned a lot of money in heir sons kidnaping busines😲,so enjoying halva pori and now costliest clothes for her daughter..some strict interrogation and they will reaveal all..🤔
Anandi realizes it was the fake photo from mela but 😉why the full speed marathon from temple🤪 ,seedhe jeep mein hi chali jaathi..😆
Gauri's parents 🤪 still think anandi is 'doosri aurat',  koi inko inform kare that is actually gauri's status in her marriage to jagat..😳
Who will receive the next slap from Anandi?
Thanks for the update 😊

I hope jagya gives a proper jawab to her parents, and why arnt they going back? The dad seems to be all ok now? Maybe after jagyas rebuke they will head back n jag gauri fight will have something other than anadi. Hope cvs finsh the mystry track by this week n we dont have to wait for another maha epi