If I liked These books...

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys.  I know that we have a recommend a book topic on this forum, but that topic has every genre...I was wondering if some people had special recommendations based on the books that ive read and liked.  If you've read them and liked them too, chances are I'll like other books that you've read.  I've read the following:

The Twilight Saga (all 4 books + the bree tanner novella) by Stephanie Meyer

By Nicholas Sparks:
A walk to remember
A bend in the road
Nights in Rodanthe
The wedding
True Believer
At first sight
Dear John
The Choice
The Lucky One
Safe Haven (currently reading)

The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

The House of Night Series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

The Princess Diaries Series (back when I was like...13) by Meg Cabot

The Thirst Series by Christopher Pike

The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld

Night World Series by L.J Smith

and a lot more others that I cant recall as of now...so based on these, are there any other recommendations that you guys can make?

Thanks!

with love,
Katie
Books I have read
Harry potter series
Angel and demons, Da vinci code
A song of ice and fire

Now books i plan to read
Dune series
Foundation series
 Malazan of the fallen
Wheel of time series
(reading presently)
A many novels by Stephen king , Hobb robin , Cook glen , Brandon sanderson , Tad willams ,
Lee child.

The dark tower series
First law series
The hunger games trilogy
Jason bourne series
Dexter series

So i like science fiction , fantasy , crime thriller.

I have read harry potter series & Haunted kids
thanks!  I just put your recommendations on my list!  :D
it would be more easier if u could tell which genre u want???
But still from Twilight recommendation...i guess my list suits ur choice...hope it will be helpful

OhMyGosh!  Thank you so much!  I wish I could state a genre but I read fantasy, love stories, to compliations of short stories...i'm not too picky but I guess a typical trend is at least a miniscule love story in the book..lol..so thanks for those recommendations.  I'll let you know how i like them. :)
i gues u into fantasy go for the secret circle by lj smith .. forbidden game by lj smith ... dark visions by lj smith ... vampire academy by rachelle mead ...
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

i gues u into fantasy go for the secret circle by lj smith .. forbidden game by lj smith ... dark visions by lj smith ... vampire academy by rachelle mead ...

I'm majorly into Fantasy..heheπŸ˜†  and I'm surprised that I havent come across those titles by LJ Smith because I read his Night World Series.  I have to look into these titles!  thanks for the recommendation!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
man u read each and every book by lj smith and i tell uu u will go crazyy ... adam was my hero in secret circle ... and julian the antagonist in forbidden game ... will touch ur heart and for the firt time u l want the villain to win hahaha ... and man in dark visions we have someone similar to damon the bad boyyy do read them i l can bet u l love them
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

man u read each and every book by lj smith and i tell uu u will go crazyy ... adam was my hero in secret circle ... and julian the antagonist in forbidden game ... will touch ur heart and for the firt time u l want the villain to win hahaha ... and man in dark visions we have someone similar to damon the bad boyyy do read them i l can bet u l love them

oh my gosh!!  You're making me want to read all the books by him RIGHT NOWπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I have a few books on my desk, waitinggg for me to read them, I must add al the LJ smith books after those..LOL