Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hello. if you like reading twilight and house of night, you will love to read the VAMPIRE DIARIES! they are absolutely amazing...really nice...theres even a tv series, and they are good as well, but you have to read these books, quiet good.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Er, I have read Twilight and I have nothing against it, but it depresses me so I won't recommend things like Twilight to anyone unless they like sadism and masochism. ðŸ˜†

@Topic maker, you could read The Vampire Diaries, though if you liked Twilight. Oh, I recommended it. ðŸ˜³ Then we also have this book by Nicholas Sparks called The Last Song. You could read Percy Jackson series too, can't vouch for them though - I am just about to get started with em. 

I have also read a lot from Jane Austen, she's an epic. So kinda, you could read Pride and Prejudice, Emma and probably Sense and Sensibility. They're all legendary romantic comedies of that time, wondrous work there! 

And lastly, can't leave without saying this - DO REREAD HARRY POTTER, EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!! 

-Savage