Nadhaswaram Upcoming Story !! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Malar for the link and thanks Neelambari for the translation..👏

So there are gonna be more problems against Gopi and Malar..😕
Tnaks Malar and Neelambari.

All I read is problem, problem, Problem...

So more azhugai.

Looking forward to Malar/Gopi Honeymoon.
Somehow I was able to work with the font and able to get the news item. Here is the image of the news page.

Enjoy!

Thanks migan dear for the tamil font conversion..👏 now we can read clearly wat is happening in this serial..😉
maybe during their honeymoon, another Gopi (Odi pOna brother) will be substituted for this Gopi (who would have been hit with an uruttukattai by Gokul's henchmen.
Originally posted by swash2

maybe during their honeymoon, another Gopi (Odi pOna brother) will be substituted for this Gopi (who would have been hit with an uruttukattai by Gokul's henchmen.

Yes this should happen then it will be interesting..😃
Thanks for the link & translation. Swash same thought cross my mind while going thru the script. Namalum serial directors rangela yosikka arambichutomla. Gopi / Malar honeymoon poralo , bittermoon poralo , Adimoon nischayam from Gokul's henchmen.
Originally posted by srima

Thanks for the link & translation. Swash same thought cross my mind while going thru the script. Namalum serial directors rangela yosikka arambichutomla. Gopi / Malar honeymoon poralo , bittermoon poralo , Adimoon nischayam from Gokul's henchmen.

The term bittermoon and Adimoon is awesome..😆😆😆😆 very funny..🤣
Thanks for the translation 👏. i don't understand kasu ila kasu ila nu soli ipa honeymoon porang. 😆
Originally posted by darknite

Thanks for the translation 👏. i don't understand kasu ila kasu ila nu soli ipa honeymoon porang. 😆

Yes its very funny point without money they are going to honeymoon..😆😆 somebody will give money and send them..😃