Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: guglu-baby

😆
example of confession upon realization!

😆
the_KHAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

😕😕😕 Come on guys, I think this will be a good debate as long as it is healthy and constructive.  SEXUALITY has been the topic of debate all over the world and what people want to do with their life.  Is it a sin to be gay and not straight?  Or bisexual?  Why can't people live their life the way they want to?  I think it will be something once and for all we should get out of our minds.  Discuss it maturely please! 

I can't wait to see what your take on this is! 

👏

Good to be back on IF after a gap of 5 years...LOL and all I can say is...

I'm Gay! and proud of it!
If anyone has a problem with it...Oh well! Can't please everyone in this planet now..can we?😉
chinyere thumbnail

😕😕😕 Come on guys, I think this will be a good debate as long as it is healthy and constructive.  SEXUALITY has been the topic of debate all over the world and what people want to do with their life.  Is it a sin to be gay and not straight?  Or bisexual?  Why can't people live their life the way they want to?  I think it will be something once and for all we should get out of our minds.  Discuss it maturely please! 

I can't wait to see what your take on this is! 

😃😃😃👏

wow.what a post. first of all i dont believe in this gay /lesbian business.secondly whether we like it or not every action is going to have  a reaction and consequences..people can live any which way they want but when they encounter problems, detrimental conseqguences and the after effects of their said lifestyle i hope they dont complain to others,blame others.or hold others accountable for their problems  or expect others to  help them out finacially or any type of help.they put themseleves in that position suffer by  yourself. I always believe  we must do things within limits and know how boundaries whereby we dont overstep them.I may be  traditional or othrodox but sometimes its better to live a simple life in accordance with some rules than to live reckless or on your own terms disregarding what is rite or wrong just to be happy which can lead to miserey and suffereings...
 Have a blessed weekend...

Edited by chinyere - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chinyere

wow.what a post. ...

Wow. What. A. Post. Just unbelievably wow.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinyere

wow.what a post. first of all i dont believe in this gay /lesbian business.secondly whether we like it or not every action is going to have  a reaction and consequences..people can live any which way they want but when they encounter problems, detrimental conseqguences and the after effects of their said lifestyle i hope they dont complain to others,blame others.or hold others accountable for their problems  or expect others to  help them out finacially or any type of help.they put themseleves in that position suffer by  yourself. I always believe  we must do things within limits and know how boundaries whereby we dont overstep them.I may be  traditional or othrodox but sometimes its better to live a simple life in accordance with some rules than to live reckless or on your own terms disregarding what is rite or wrong just to be happy which can lead to miserey and suffereings...

Have a blessed weekend...

Some FYIs.

(1) Being a homosexual is not a business.
(2) If someone creates problem and screws you up for some personal preference that is none of their business, yes you got a right to blame them.
(3) Begging has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the person.
(4) Having a sexual preference is not overstepping boundaries.
(5) Being homo shouldn't make life complex until judgmental people come and screw things up.
(6) There is nothing wrong with homosexuality.
(7) Yes, I was bored.
(8) No, I am not gay.
👍🏼  This topic is over a year old and still active!  
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

👍🏼  This topic is over a year old and still active!  

Questioning people's sexuality, since 2011. 😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Questioning people's sexuality, since 2011. 😆

😆 Cos of this topic some people cant even think Straight anymore!!😉😛
nishabee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sure, why not. To each his own. Why should I have a problem with it?