Saravanan Meenatchi

*!Saravanan Meenakshi November Archives

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Wednesday episode 30(Saravanankku avanae enemey hehe)

Episode starts with Meenu house where everyone in discussion of why meenu must marry saravanan but meenu father want her daughter wish to be fulfilled.But when he calls his son to come to chennai to speak to saravanan family he refuses since he hates them..

Each and everyone has bad opinion on our hero😭.But meenu is strong in her decision to marry only saravanan and her father says i will go to chennai and she is so happy about her father..Now screen switch over to saravanan and his mirchi studio..He dedicates some song and now yamini arrives and small dashing between them.She , poor girl not knowing the real reason of he and meenu loves each other..she teases him but saravanan opens the matter of a awesome comedy of  how meenu and he proposed each other and yamini gets worked up and says stop it and i am going to my work

Now screen freezes to meenu home with inspector. Inspector is really a nice guy , since he returns everything i mean the money shared for manadapam , kuttuvilakku (etc) and he feels uncomfortable with meenu and goes.Now the most important scene.

Yamini cross checks our hero that she is unable to guess whats happening and cant believe that meenu is in love with him.He calls meenu but gives some bandha talks which is identified by  meenu and though meenu not interested to talk to her..meenukkita yamini thiituvaangapora

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Thursday episode 31(😭sad😭😭)

Episode starts with Saravanan vs meenu vs yamini conversation.Hero idhu ungalukku thevaya.😆😆.Meenatchi hestitates to speak and she cuts the call and yamini says "pavam da nee"Podum podum yamini enga meenuva ennaninaicha..

Now saravanan is sad and lying in front of pool and thinking something.Enters our hero's father and predict so easily and asks "Enna meenatchikooda fighta"😆😆.Saravanan says when she gets angry she yells with all the words and rajasekar says you will get used to it.👏👏👏.Enna exprience a sir!!!and forces him to call his lady love and ask sorry and now saravanan decides to do that...

Now screen freezes to mirchi station where saravanan is busy with some stuffs and an assistant comes and tells meenu father has come and he says he is my Father in law😳😳and ask him to sit and saravanan comes and assures meenu father that i will look after meenatchi like my princess and she is everything for me and if she cryies in any instance i am not a guy in this world and meenatchi father is so happy about it and informs him that he is going to his home now and saravanan informs this to his father and also his mother.

Ayyo ippadhan kodumaiyana scene...😡😡Meenatchi father enters the hero house and the welcoming of him by hero akka and mother not good and they say they are not interested in the marriage and if they forces this alliance then their daughter life will be ruined.Now meenu father goes with sad face..

Nalaikku dhan main sceneu meenatchi going to hell saravanan for this and saravanan going to fire them nicely

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Friday  episode 32(Kalakal episode)

Episode starts with saravanan so happily comes home not knowing the real fact of his mother and sister thiruvilaiadal towards meenu father.Both of them are quiet not saying anything hero's Father-in-law😆😆.Saravanan asks the right person i mean rajasekar sir of where is meenu's father and he says break some things automatically you will come to know..HEhehe😆😆nalla appa.Saravanan asks what to break and he replies to break some low cost things and breaks some pot and automatically news comes from his mother and akka.His mother says i can never forget the incident happened and saravanan says i will go now and if this marriage is not happening i dont know what will i do..No problem saravanan meenatchi dhan unga lady love okieva..😳

Hero comes to the bus stand and search meenu father but he is not able and so no other go to call meenu.Meenu so lovely asks did his father-in-law came to meet him but saravanan so afraid to open the matter but somehow manage to say what happened and meenu yells his mother and saravanan says dont yell but she is so short tempered illa.Then she says if something bad happened to her father i wont talk to you hereafter and she cuts the phone.Now scene switch over to radio mirchi station where "Yerriyara firela oila increase panna yamini teases saravanan by telling meenu is not the apt girl.But saravanan so deeply loves meenu illa tryies to call her but no chance she never picks up and a message to audience "Will any girl named meenu will be like this!!!Then mail me to [email protected]🤣🤣.

Now meenatchi house where meenu dad is sad thinking of the scene of saravanan mother and akka issue and meenatchi brother comes and symbolically says if something bad happenes to meenatchi i wont keep quiet.Cha everyone needs a brother like meenu's brother and meenu says if you dont like saravanan tell me i wont marry but meenu father is impressed by our hero talks and says no problem will come dont worry and screen freezes with meenu telling "You mesmerize people by your talks - kalaan"😳😳

Pictures will be uploaded soon

🤣

sowjanya32 thumbnail
SM MONDAY EPISODE 33 ARCHIVE COPY

😆😳😆Episode 33 Monday update(Ninakka therindha manamae)😆

Episode starts with meenu thinking of calling our hero😳 but sema comedy with meenu sisters and neeram they are teaching meenu how to romance and talk and as sudha says meenu has become so short tempered.Avan pavam illa????😆😆Now meenu calls saravanan and first time he cuts the call and saravanan enna ungalukkae idhu overa illa???Then second when she calls he says lets forget our love and cuts the phone and meenu sad.Hero podhum unga comedy paa..shabaaa.!!!!!

Now screen freezes to saravanan home and as usual rajasekar sir comedy.Rajasekar sir wife name saradha so now onwards we can yell her wid that name...Saradha says saravanan will be okie with my cooking aroma..Ammamm appidiya koundtalam.😆.Saravanan comes with the bread and eat in front of them and says i love meenu and she loves me , until you people says okie for my marriage i wont eat in this home.Hmm saradha put a drama by saying yes and saravanan in jolly mood..Adi pavigala.

Now screen freezes to meenu home and she is disappointed with saravanan speech and crying but her little sister says dont worry akka within some minutes you will get a call but to the surprise our hero appears and both starts to chellama fight again with our favorite bgm.

Tomorrow sema romantica irrukum friends

Pics by atina
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Episode 34 Tue update (Romance and azhamana kadhal arambam)

Episode starts with saravanan entering meenu home and she is in ananda kaneer😭😭😭 and starts chasing and both are happy and gives a shock that both his sister knows saravanan just played with meenu and she is in chella kolaveri😆😆.Then all in a room and pavam both need some privacy and sudha and ramya out of the room and as usual our hero ask some sweet kisses and meenu acting like an innocent that she is not aware of what saravanan asking.Ayyo meenu nanga nambitoom😳😳.

Now they chat so sweetly villian enters which is none other than meenu brother😭😭.Meenu tells him to hide inside the room and meenu brother take some cover and ask his sister sudha if someone comes tell them to wait outside.But when meenu open the other door for our hero to go..OMG meenu brother comes and dashing dashing again between both.😲😲.

Meenu comes now and both of them in balcony and saravanan starts his comedy counter and when our hero trying to go and hit her brother she touch his hands and sema love feel😳😳😳and atlast our hero says whatever insult i face i will withstand for you.Cha i cant wait for tomorrow episode

Sorry friends little bit busy with work since i am office i cant upload pics and tomorrow will do that
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Episode 35 Wed

Saravanan comes to his home after a long romance with meenu and meenu sister having coffee asks where he was yesterday and he says some lies and at last says went to meet his meenu in "KINGFISHER Airlines"😳😆😆.But hero sister says i cant believe since you being a kanchus😆.But as usual rajasekar sir joins with our hero and gives counter comedy which is superb and rajaeskar sir wife give a super shock of josiyam issue and somehow convinces our hero to ask meenu her jadagam.Romba guts dhaan saravanan ungalukku meenukitta vangapoorenga...He calls meenu and cute romance between them and he says about the josiyam matter and meeny refuses though both are not interested in those stuffs tryied to do it for their parents happiness and eppayum small fightladhan evanga phonea vekkarangapa😆😆.

Meenu asks her brother the jadagam and asusual he yells at our hero family and says if anything happens and this marriage stops i will kill saravanan and his dad.😕.Now as usual rajasekar and saravanan near swimming pool discussing how to make girls alrite..Munanubavamo rajasekar sir but to put a full stop to the comedy yamini calls saravanan and he goes there.😡

There yamini have some fight with raghav whom she says she is in love but that guy says some wrong words and saravanan slaps this guy and argument continues and he says saravanan only told bad about you.OMG...saravanan nee maatna pa

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Epi 36 Thr

Update by Simi

Sarav & yamini

Saravanan apologises to yamini, as she is mad at him for disclosing their closeness to her now exboyfriend and finish her love story.  Saravanan continues his apology and says that he did all this out of sheer jealousy. yamini is very pleased and asks him if he talked rubbish to her boyfriend because of his love for her. Saravanan says yes, he loved her very much and even she does not how much he loved her.  Yamini is now all happy and when her mom calls her , she says that saravanan will drop her home. Now sarav is all confused and follows her

Sarav & kaladakurichi

Meenashi is tracing out saravanan's name on a mail, and calls saravanan. He answers the call by saying that the subscriber your trying to reach is currently very  busy, so please try again later, meenu answers back saying that the calling party is now going to turn off the phone.  Sarav panics and calls her meenu, and she does not like it, so he asks her if he should call her kaladakurichi and she is all happy with that name.  now our hero again ask for her sari color and she asks him to imagine her in whatever he wants to think of her in, and he starts saying okay then i think you should be like the kerala women in peticoat and nothing...(chee saravana) well meenu immediately tells her sari color (white) and saravanan laughs.  now it is meenus turn to ask for saravanans horoscope and he does not want to send it and they end up arguing and she hangs up the phone on him as usual

Sarav & his parents

Saravanan is on his laptop while his mom is frantically trying to locate meenakshi's horoscope.  she asks saravanan if he remembers where she put it and he says no amma remember i gave it to you as soon as it arrived.  now his sis comes to help her mom and tells to ask them to send another horoscope, sarav says no you can't do that, because meenu's family will question them by asking how will you guys take care of my daughter if you can't take care of a simple  horoscope.  Now the family is speechless, in the meantime his dad tries to give him a clue saying that saravanan took the horoscope to his work and sarav plays along with it.  now the mother and daughter duo are satisfied and move on with their work, while sarav's dad tells saravanan that before his mother gets her hand on the horoscope they need to take it to a josiar and make sure everything is okay with the horoscope match, because if there is even a slightest thing wrong with the horoscope then his mom will use that as an excuse to stop the wedding, sarav agrees with his dad and goes to see a josiar

Sarav/Dad & josiar

well the josiar looks at the horoscopes and asks them if they have already seen the girl, and if they ahve already selected the girl, then it is better they proceed without matching the horoscope.  He goes on to explain how the horoscopes do not match and if they get married then sarav's life is in danger and the couple will never live a happily married life,,,,,,,,,,,,😔

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Episode 37(Dum dum sekkaram for SM😳😳😳)

Episode starts with astrologer- saravanan - rajasekar sir speech and rajasekar asks any remedy to make this marriage happen i mean pariharam but astrologer says no use and if heart-to heart joins dont tnk about this jadagam stuffs and proceed , lets put everything in God's hand.Super astrologer👏👏👏.Saravanan and his father discussing about the josiyar words and rajasekar sir says i dont have any belief in this matter and lets create a poli jadagam,hehe👏👏👏.Ivarallava appa.Super and a friend of rajasekar comes home and he being a josiyar they forces him to create a poli jadagayam and now both son and father is all happy.

Now meenatchi in some temple place and some rogue try to act wrongly with her and here comes police mapillai and yell that guy and he goes.now meenu apologize the inspector but he is so disappointed and says i still love you and meenu is all sad.He tells her brother that he will drop meenu in home.

Now meeny home where all have gone to some ammasamudram place to visit josiyar and namma hero and rajasekar sir dhaan poliya onnae create pannithaangala so no worries meenu and they arrives and meenu father is not all cared of what his mother says and meenu paati is so worried since she hates our hero and meenu father says a very good point that she loves him and she knows to face anything

All over a dragging epi but irundhaalum SMkaga paakalam

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Epi 38 Mon Archive Copy

Episode 38

Episode starts in our hero house where saravanan mother is so upset since jadagam poruthammam😆😆.Matter enniko theriyapoghdhu.She acts as if she is so ill and saravanan and rajasekar teasing her and her sister about the 10 poruthamum porundhirukkamm😆😆.What a timing comedy paa...Side by side rajasekar sir revealing about his friends but our hero tryed to pusumulughufies it..Naadakatum Naadakatum..Now meenu waiting for our hero calls who calls and starts his fm voice by telling sunfeast valangum "Saravanan Meenatchi"😳😳😳😆😆😆.Enadhan sollanum comedynaa namma hero dhaan.He asks her if there is no matchi in jadagam what will you do.But she give  a shock by telling him , According to me , Our wish is important...But still our hero never reveals the secret of poli jadagam matter.Then meenu asks him "Have u presented me any gift till now" Nalla question👏👏.But saravanan asks what you need but she says its you wish and i must get it within tomorrow.So sweet romance.

Now scene between yamini - our hero..Idhu thevailladha track...She is so jealous and saravanan so innocently says about meenu and his love and he gives his jadagam copy and yamini brings to a guy who works with her and ask him to seek the jadagam of our hero and her poruthaam and he is so confused why suddenly a story in between saravanana-yamini😡😡.

Now meenu is worried looking after the gift which our hero going to send but pavam meenu both her brother and father is sitting , she tells her sister that she is so feared that what this saravanana may send...

Lets guess whats it