can ur X b ur frnd? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
tx to all of u

ys mine ws da hurtin breakoff n we rnt together nymore n yes still wheneva we try to b cordial wid eachother , we ended up arguin abt who ws wrong n who ws ryt.Im v confused cuz he said let's b JUS frnds n if nt than we both shd stop talkin.

now wt shd i do?
Originally posted by MS.ATTITUDE

tx to all of u

ys mine ws da hurtin breakoff n we rnt together nymore n yes still wheneva we try to b cordial wid eachother , we ended up arguin abt who ws wrong n who ws ryt.Im v confused cuz he said let's b JUS frnds n if nt than we both shd stop talkin.

now wt shd i do?

If it hurts so bad . Its better to cut of that umblical cord for good . Clean break . Start afresh !! I know its very difficult , but time is a great healer .
You will hurt a lot ..........but trust me time heals even the worst of wounds !
Yes exs can be friends. i am friends with both my ex guys n also their wives. its important to give it b lil break so that feelings are sorted out at both ends n then move on.

Initially its a bit tough to handle all the complications, either side may try n get back but if u decide on to someyhing then just stick to it.

one of my exs kept trying to patch up but its best to politley yet firmly say no. takes a while but they start to respect you n ur decision.

so basically give it a lil break. but never expect things to be as friendly as before!
Originally posted by MS.ATTITUDE

plz replyy cuz dis is nt jus a thread ?i need suggestionsssss 😕

Since you are seeking advice and suggestion, mine is that you do what your heart tells you to.
I totally agree with Aparna...well said aparna. Just cut the cord for good.... its not good to put your feet in both "dahi an dodh"...really

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

If it hurts so bad . Its better to cut of that umblical cord for good . Clean break . Start afresh !! I know its very difficult , but time is a great healer .
You will hurt a lot ..........but trust me time heals even the worst of wounds !

agree with Aparna.

tx to all of u I really appreciate dat
n u guyz r ryt, aparna u make my decission much easier,tx gal

wo afsana jise anjam tuk lana na hu mumkin
use aik khubsurat mor de ker churna acha 😊

tx so much