swaaty thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good cast, seems to be a good plot, and if its going to be a simple, loving, beautiful sweet +  sour drama of these families only, I am going to love it. I am quite hopeful about this series, and please do not add any negativity, villain activities in this series, beg you please. I hope this series becomes a positive, thoughtful and an inspiring drama. The aspiring parents like us would really like to learn something out of it. I hope it will have a  good guide for parents and mix of all the contents like   better ways of  upbringing, how to handle the adolescents, common mistakes done by parents sometimes, etc, etc. CVs I really have quite high hopes from this Daily-soap, please keep it simple and beautiful, please do not complicate it like the other daily soaps. Wishing you all the best. 😊
Edited by swaaty - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swaaty

Good cast, seems to be a good plot, and if its going to be a simple, loving, beautiful sweet +  sour drama of these families only, I am going to love it. I am quite hopeful about this series, and please do not add any negativity, villain activities in this series, beg you please. I hope this series becomes a positive, thoughtful and an inspiring drama. The aspiring parents like us would really like to learn something out of it. I hope it will have a  good guide for parents and mix of all the contents like   better ways to upbringing, how to the adolescents, common mistakes done by parents sometimes, etc, etc. CVs I really have quite high hopes from this Daily-soap, please keep it simple and beautiful, please do not complicate it like the other daily soaps. Wishing you all the best. 😊

Ditto...

But i m pretty sure they wont complicate it...
From the promos it seems to be a light-hearted show...
And with the wonderful cast...the show seems to be having all its cards right at the moment...
swaaty thumbnail
Yeah true buddy, if it is so, I am going to love it, :)) 
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking forward to watching this serial. Seems to be a  light hearted show, good cast;
depicting everyday joys and problems which  parents face when bringing up their children, and children face when parents become over protective. 
Nice tug of war between them.. Would be definitely interesting to watch..

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really looking forward to it and the story seems so close to reality...so glad to see Shweta back...surely she along with the rest will rock...