Hitler Didi

WRITTEN UPDATE 21st November 2011

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
    HITLER DIDI WRITTEN UPDATE 21st November 2011
please support the casts and the CHASKAMETER ALSO.

Show begins with Rishi Indira and the two ladies guest in the hotel at taking their place at the dining table.Indu asks one of the personal to bring the food as they are getting late.Rishi says why are you in such a hurry ma'am you are in a such good restaurant take your time eating and enjoy yourself.look how's all the furniture are fine here you can't find it at home.Indu says it is enough for how much you pay the rent.If you need such a nice why don't you shift today itself in your five stars rent.
Manoj brings the money which the boss sent for Indira Rishi tells Indira that she may leave as she was in a hurry,and both him and Manoj will take care.Manoj tells her yes Ma'am as it is not suitable for a girl working late night.Manoj says he can handle it rishi agrees with him.Manoj asks the permission to sit and after he tells he also stayed in Russia for one week where he used to drink 20-25 pegs of vodka Rishi tells him really here I also drink up to 15 pegs and no one can beat me in India.They bet and Rishi asks the the boy to bring Vodka bottles for them Indu tells are you both mad the guests are sitting in front of you and you are talking of drinking you are ashame Rishi tells they are also drinking Indu says but in limit not like you after betting.Rishi tells Indu if you are so interested with your job just keep quiet sitting here and see what happen.Rishi tells Manoj each of us will pour each other drink the one who finally will not be able to pour the drink will loose Manoj agrees.They go on pouring each other drink and keep on drinking Rishi tells Indu to count.The guuest also are enjoying by supporting them.Manoj says I'll defeat you.

Manoj asks Rishi how are you feeling Rishi says fine and Manoj tells to pour in another peg.Indu is feeling really uncomfortable.Rishi asks Indu how much and one of the lady says 12 pegs.Manoj says to Rishi this is so unfair to me when I called you didn't accept to come but when a girl called you you just present yourself you are not falling for HITLER??Indu is surprised and shocked she looks at Rishi who's drunk and smiling,he makes as if he's feeling shy by covering his face telling Manoj not to make him open his mouth otherwise he will say all what is in his heart.Indu says before there's more dramas here we need to leave but Manoj disagrees and Rishi once again agrees with Manoj.Rishi tells they will go on drinking until the finalisation of the bet they both agree with each other and continue to drink.Finally Rishi wins the bet and the ladies also wish goodnight to Rishi and leave.Indu asks Rishi if you have finished may we leave but as he's drunk he's staggering and he falls on indu as if hugging her.Indu takes a fork and pricks him he says what are you doing you are tickling me you are not feeling ashame there's so many person here also chadda.Rishi tells hIdu I agree Manoj ttold lots of romantic words for both of us will you consider them.Suddenly he stand straight and dress his shirt well and tells Indu wait we'll eat and leave and he walk away properly.Indu is shocked she smells both the bottles and taste Rishi vodka's as well to know that it is water.Indu is talking to herslf saying so he gave vodka to manoj and was drinking water Rishi coming says Yesss!! Indu throwsthe glass and Ridhi tells her whgat do you think your assistant RK is so irresponsible.Rishi tells you have not known Rishi well and asks the waiter to get the food meanwhile Indu is thinking about Rishi previous words when her phone rings and sunaina tells her about Ishaan not returning back home.

They both run home immediately Indu meets Mandira at the door and asks for Ishan,Mandira taunts her saying you only have time for your job.
Indu gives kutumb who's crying a river her pump but she refuses by throwing it..Both Sunaina and Kutumb who are crying river are making their dramas.Indu asks when did he go and return back Sunaina tells since this morning he left he did not return Indu tells now you are thinking about Mandira tells as if you are take caqre of him.Indu asks her when did you enter home Mandi tells in the regular time.Indu asks if Munna knows about it Mandi says I was trying to call but he did not answer.Indu tries to call him and he asleep he turn off the phone as it was disturbing him.Kutumb gives indu all the fault and shows how Indu has no fault but Kutumb retorts back saying if you can't help just keep quiet Indu tells if something happen to Ishan she will throw everyone outr.Indu asks if they check at the neighbours place and they are all quiet she herself goes to ask. Some neighbours are annoyed also.She also asks cassim who was closing the shop.
Cassim sees Rishi and tells him to report it to the police station as where will they be going to search for Ishan so late in the night.Rishi also is thinking where's Indira where will she search for Ishan.
Mandira boyfriend sees her and signals her to phone and he asks her why they did not meet Mandira tells him about Ishan not returning home and sees Rishi coming she ring up saying will call him back.Rishi looks up and Mandira asks Rishi if they find Ishan Rishi says Yes he's in my pocket do you want me to take him out.Kutumb is still very anxious for Ishan and tells Jhumpa took him away as she has only two daughters.Kutumb tells Mandira go and tell Indu to take the police and make him arrest Jhumpa firstly she took her hubby now she robbed her grandchild.Rishi gives her the pump as she's unable to breath well.Rishi asks Sunaina if Ishan told her somethinng before leaving after a while she says he has gone to meet his father Rishi thanks her ironically and tells Kutumb to calm down and don't worry as he'll bring back Ishan.Mandira boyfriend throws a message which hits Rishi and he tells him next time you do it again i'll beat you he leaves.
Indira walking in the middle of the road is searching for Ishan while some guys on the motorcycles are coming she's so taken in her thought that she's not realising them coming  at full speed fortunately Rishi grabs and push her out of their way eviting any accident a shocked and frightened Indira remain with her eyes close while Rishi just look at him smiling.

PRECAP:Rishi tells Indira I know wher's Ishan and they are walking in a quiet road near the garage Rishi climb up and is trying to enter through the roof while Indira is trying to brock the lock.

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much dear...:D

myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
awesome..
thanks dear.
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update dear...
ratiissobeauty thumbnail
thanks seems  like a romantic episode!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
but i must say she's changing no more the same person.
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice episode

thanks for written update
anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...it was so detailed that it felt like all the scenes were playing out in front of my eyes
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx
show was amaging
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear