Monday update:21/11/11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhagi for the Wonderful update and side comments👏! You really deserve hugs  🤗🤗 for updating more than 1/2 of Anand track.

2 parts for Anand Mokaai...Grrr😡. Remba mukiyum for the current track...Uff. Hope they don't show him atleast for the rest of the week😕.

Finally Thulz has decided something smartly without taking the issue to TA😃. I think the scene from the promo will be when Thulz refuses to get the cheque and Sudha will become furious and react to her. Happy atleast Thulz will not take the problem to TA and trying to solve it herself😉.

If Thulz does not take the money too, GW will oothufy to TA and twist the issue that Thulz is not accepting the money even from his brother and wants to make TA suffer and with the current condition of TA (brain off) might again get a point to fight with Thulz🤢...Sigh
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thank you TTFan for your excellent updates today.

It was mainly an Anand show...with Sudha changing...

I was a little surprised when I saw the first second of Thendral.  It's Monday morning and I'm wondering how the serial would start.  To my surprise we see a couple new faces...

Anand and Shyma;a's father scenes were not totally horrible but it would have been better if they reduced the length.  I wish someone throws Charu the same way Anand kicked that chair...he he...So confirmed Anand has gone crazy...wonder his father in law will react to him now.  Overall this part was too long!!

Sudha...grrr...omg...I don't like her at all now!  What's up with the evil look she gave to Tulasi at the end???  She is pure selfish.  All I can say TT are ready for their next fight because of Sudha and GW.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Bhagi Akka!! 🤗🤗

What a kodumai...Shubba Akka here i am muttufying for u also😛
How many episodes they are going to waste with this Anand?!😕...12min worth of useless scene😡...at-least his scene was shown Monday itself..better than thinking his scene is going to come tomorrow or day after tomorrow nu😕

Sudha you too proving what ever you talk and how ever you console Thulasi is just for your advantage sake and not fully from heart😡...good job keep it up😕...GW is overhearing and going to tell her son that Sudha is trying to brainwash Thulasi so that he could be an adimai to Sudha nu...she will say for 100th time🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thank u baghi dear for the update...😃

Update kaga baghi ku - 👍🏼 🤗
Episode kaga CV's ku -👎🏼  😡
Pavapatta Viewers ku -

I watched all anand part in mute..and two parts full...uff..😡
Good that T got some brain and ignored Sudha's offer which shows some stability in T's character after her misunderstanding with TA...
she reading story books wow...time pass a...Uff just to make GW listen to their talks
they made T do sthg down...just to read book she came down??😕
how is the book thulz? does the book have any side tracks like anand to irritate u along with
irritations ur darling husbd gives...🤢
Speed up the main plotline...don't just test our patience...there was such a dialogue in today's episode too...(Enga porumaiya romba sothikareenga...pls consider that for urself)😕
Thanks TT fan for the update😊.First part was such a😉waste mokkai anand scenes.He took up more than half of the serial.Last sudha was  playing with thuls.She is an opportunist using thuls..waiting for the next epi
Thanks bhagi for the update...

Just imagine--you have been blessed with 2 scenes of Anand and company!!😉
Well, am glad that the anand scene is over and done with..we dont hv to expect that now..Guess not only the temple elections, but also A&S life also postponed😆..VR as great today..his expressions that too while extolling his SIL's virtues---Anand wud have been thunderstruck at hearing that!!!

Well sudha-the person responsible for T's present state..She is being true to what TA has been warning T about all along...Without being aware, Sudha's is doing friendly deeds to the pei-kootam (may be because she has all that is needed to join the gang). She is acting as a catalyst in all Pei's plans..
It is good that T refused her offer (T being the fast learner that she is) and hope this reveals Sudha's true nature to her.  Sudha will def be a akka to her provided ,as GW rightly said, T plays goat to all her plans!!!Well sudha, think again...
A year after court scene, TA's assessment of his family members all to be proved true...
Sudha's glare at the freeze had all indications of her wanting to push T deeper into the well that she has thrown her in...

Thanks for the update with supereb comments. I am just wondering if Thendral is also becoming an 'azigamunji' serial like others. I saw the promo and it looks like antoher week of TA and T fight and misunderstanding. Why can't they make TA talk to Joseph and know the truth behind the whole KP drama.
Thank you ttfan for the update. Though it was Anand and ganja group, it was hilarious. Anand is toast now. Let us hope that the director is building up for something really good. Ism ready to wait. It was nice for a change not to see T getting whipped. When I see T getting hit, en nenjil udiram kottuhirathu.
Hopefully In the story T is reading, there is a tough heroin from whom she can get some inspiration.
Thanks Bhaghi for a wonderful update on a boring episode!🤗

Why is Kumaran sir focusing more on Anandhs track nowadays.. We are already pissed off with things happening btw T and T, to increasing our irritation, Kumaran sir is giving importance to all filler episodes...

I am pretty sure if this is how Thendral is going to progress then Thendral is going to end up in  the last position in the TRP ratings...

Nowadays I just stick to reading updates as there is nothing interesting to watch...

I am hoping that when Charu comes back and faces Tulasi in person things will start getting better. Tulasi should make Charu regret every minute as to why did she come back...

Still I am trying to be positive but dunno for how long...