Posted: 12 years ago
so finally the wait was over...the episode was here...so here goes my review on the episode...

well firstly the pace was good...nothing was being dragged...no much time wasted in introduction or entry of characters...that was a plus point...a fun starting was a nice idea but i though that it was too early to expose a problem of any kid...i mean they could have done it tomorrow...but i was not expecting any trouble for almost one week...
now coming to the case and characters...firstly let's take shweta...to be honest i was confused...i was asking to myself is this really that shweta whom we all knew?...she was so much deeply lost in her character that i was not able to differentiate her as shweta...hatts off yar...she was so amazing as sweety...well now come to sweety...well a strict mother...she believes in keeping an eye on her kids...and i found that sweety is a dominating lady for kids...i mean she want her son to do what she want...but the value lecture that she gave to her son was very nice and heart-touching...i loved it lot...and her nature of spying was i think also needed...i mean parents should know what's going on...and as a wife gosh a diet conscious lady...so we can hope for some funny husband wife scenes regarding boiled vegetables...she as a sister is really caring...and to her contrast is her sister pinky...rupali did it so amazingly...fabulous...looked like monisha is back...loved her acting throughout...pinky is really a jolly lady...the usp of her character is that she wants to become a friend of her kids...loved the way she made sunny to decide to become engineer...and loved to see that she is a kind of lady with whom her kids share everything...i loved the way she tried to took stand for raavi but i was disappointed to see her coming to conclusion without knowing full scene...and now the husbands...well need more of mr.ahluwalia to judge him so as of now i liked mr.ahuja...his character is so amazing as he too is like pinky and wanna be friend to kids and also he was trying to make pinky to be sweet and calmly talk to raavi...
now the kid artists...sparsh is the best...no doubt...so amazing...i loved rashi...and sunny was super duper cute...rocky was great...need more of ginny and raavi to judge...
story was being told very nicely and in a fun manner...the usp factor is the contrasting nature of the sisters which is really a great one to go...and many points of kid-parent relationship were told...the dominating nature of parents was shown today...now i am waiting for tomorrow to see what will the point for tomorrow...
Precap showed raavi ran away...and i don't think so...well whatever it is now i think this track will lead to a lesson for parents

very well said
agree with sweta's point  ...she was loking so fresh ...n simply love her acing ...in way story is very nicely written ...no confusion between character... 

fabulous post roop
full on agree with u
u said everything perfectly
Very Well Said.. and Correctly said.. Specially loved the Para u wrote about Shweta. and I second u with that.. Agree with all u've said..  
Very very Good analysis Ruapal..👍🏼 totally agree with each nd every word of u..😳

Yes asusuall Shweta was totally lost into her chracter..😍😆

Me too thnk dat it was too early to expose a problem of any kid.. they could hav done it after 2-3 epi's bt still show was light-hearted nd chracters wer quite funny..😳

Simply loved Sweety nd Pinky interactions..😛😆
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by roopalgupta

thanks sana di and anshul
no need of thanks dear... u written all so well😃

Very well written .. I don't need to write my thoughts . as u have already written it .. Show is brilliant .. Hope it stays and works 
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

Very well written .. I don't need to write my thoughts . as u have already written it .. Show is brilliant .. Hope it stays and works 

thanks
glad u all liked it