Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

21/11/2011 WU comp g3 scared of cockroage rofl

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys the wu will be up soon 😳 sorry for delay ppl i was to busy watching ipkknd and ehmmbh arnav and viren 😍 i didnt watch chef vikas today as i seen it yday 🀣here goes the update

part1

Natik argues with the manager telling him that a promise is promise, the manager says he has many more tentants for the house who are willing to pay double, he wont open the room till you give money dadaji tells him to tell the owner that give them a few more days and its mehendra pratap singhaniya promise we wont back away from it and if he hasnt heard of me he should have, the manager rings the owner and he says he wont open the room till u give the remaining money rb and natik are about to argue with him dadaji says leave it, bhabhima says that all us woman will sleep in one room and you all men in the other, maharji says the luggage has came bhabhima says bring it in g3 complains that there wont be enough space we bought to much (🀒stop complaining woman u have a house to live in be thankfull) @meshwari's rj is worried for ss clan varsha comes and says send them food, rj says no what if they feel bad dadi says i think varsha is right they must not have set there kitchen up if the food goes from our place it will be good, @naksh new house natik comes in the room aksahra was moving smething he stops her they sit down and hug natik says i am feeling bad about leaving akshara says its only for 1, 2 days natik says i need to pack and get my files out i worked hard on this project if they like my presentation tomorow we will have a huge profit from this deal, akshara says they will like it you worked so hard everything will be fine  and i will take your files out she hugs him, natik makes a paper hat and says the worlds best patni award goes to akshara singhaniya she laughs both hug, they all start moving the luggage about akshara is trying to find the file she cant she cry's and says sorry natik i dont know where it went natik says dont take tension there is tym to go to mumbai i will make some sort of presentation if its not found

Part 2

natik says the train ticket is booked g3 says you will go by train u will face problem fall ill, natik says the airplane ticket is expensive, he says to g3 dont worry she says you went on train when u were little and fell ill, rb says dont worry munna is grown up and can look after his health (well said rb g3 is annoying what else can poor natik go on ) he says loads of ppl travel by train i will be fine and tells akshara to pack his bag he has to leave in 2 hours bhabhima and g3 are setting the kitchen with maharji he says where shall i keep the mixer there wont be any space g3 says these arent even half things yet, g3 says what will munna eat on the train there are no patatoe or i would made paratha's maharji says i will go to the market she says bring youghart too, maharji says give me some money this a new place the old ppl used to do the account for a month bhabhima says come with me g3 is finding the flour she hurts her toe, natik comes in he says you ok she says i am f9 natik says sorry and leaves, akshara gives natik his stuff and says everything is done that file natik says it will be done she says take care and ring me he says i will and i will miss you, they are about to hug when rb calls them (😑why did he have to come go to g3 πŸ˜†) he says i need to talk regarding the meeting dadaji gave this file and said give it to the party he leaves so does natik g3 is waiting for maharji who still hasnt came.

part3

maharji says the shops are far i am tierd (there lucky to have maharji still imagine g3 or bhabhima going πŸ˜† akshi cant in this condition) natik says he is leaving g3 says wait i will make something quickly he says no i will eat on the way g3 goes to bring youghart, dadaji says everything will be fine fix the deal with them if they want the papers say you will send them in a few days god will grant sucess, bhola comes with the file akshara says see is this the same file natik says yeah and thanks bhola he says if i knew i would came before maharji says stay for snacks he says no i have loads of work at home here is the key to the office whearhouse and leaves, dadaji says to natik god is with you your hard work didnt go to waste he says i will leave now or will miss the train, rb says after entering new house munna started working even, bhabhima says after he comes back we will keep a pooja all are in the kitchen g3 says its so dirty and they are cleaning away when rb and dadaji says they will also help and starts talking stuff out of boxes, akshara feels the baby kick and says ouch g3 says what happened she says looks like he wants to work with everyone too, while cleaning in the draw g3 screams and sits on the counter all ask what happend she says cockroage, maharji sees with a stick and says its dead and picks with his hand to take out (🀣best scene seeing g3 scared of cockroage plz put some in her room in the night and eww maharji 🀒) they finish cleaning up dadaji says cook quickly where really hungry till then we will set up the furniture, they have run out of gas maharji says in house moving he has forgot they tell dadaji and rb he says it dosnt matter new house we will eat uncooked food they are all cutting fruits when shaurya and varsha arrive with ananya, dadaji takes her, they say ma sent food for we arent late g3 says whats the need we were about to cook shaurya says that you must be busy cleaning we will all eat together g3 says where shall we sit there is no table it ends

Precap: there is no water and its 5-6 in the evening only time when it comes all tensed

what a boring epi beside the naksh best patni scene 😍 πŸ€£ g3 cockroage scene totally made epi for me as u can see i even put it in the title of update πŸ˜†  how i wish she touched it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† whats the new water problem now chalo atleast akshara woudnt fill buckets up in this condition, i hope natik comes back soon and hoping for a better epi tomorow

sorry for spelling errors and grammer mistake
dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no worries dear..take ur time ..but dont forget we are waiting πŸ˜‰
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update...!! πŸ˜ƒ
_Amina_ thumbnail
Omgeee... Mariam, after naitik,arnav,vikas now viren as well... is there any1 else left? 🀣
anywayzzz thanx for the lovely update...πŸ˜ƒ
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update mariam😊.iam enjoying my holidays in india.whenever time permits i will try to comment..

Such a waste episode with the usual oldies stuff.πŸ₯± The oldies need to come to reality. There are so many people who travel in a train living in a small house. Why this gayathri is creating such a scene to irritate the viewers to the core😑. Mm's people were so understanding and they were taking initiative steps to please ahshi's in-laws house. Waiting for next interesting epi...hope so.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Mariam for the update

these days the CVs r doing a good job by showing some sweet moments of Naksh in every episode
otherwise there is nothing in the story----------its just moving on
Mariam, Thanks for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ

There was nothing in the episode except for Naksh scenes😳 and G3 ka cockroach wala scene...πŸ˜†
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your update...πŸ˜›  πŸ‘
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update mariam... title is really rofl... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!