Poll Question :

Which is the most fun family according to you ?

Poll Choice
Sweety Ahluwali`s (Shweta`s family)
Pinky Ahuja`s (Rupali`s family)
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I must say i liked Rupali's family more interesting . Which is ur choice ?
love both families.. If i talk abt Husband nd Kids den Rupali aka Pinky's kids nd hubby r better.. bt as a mother my Sweety Shweta is better..😆 Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
I love both families so far but I voted for Sweetie's family  because of Shweta ðŸ˜›

voted for pinky's family

love her supportive husband, and cute kids,

for me Ahuja family

there is freedom, d parents who try to understand their kids...that's why raavi was able to share d things wid her mom so easily...ya didnt liked pinky's rxn after that...bt there children r allowed to share their things which lacks in sweety's family...sweety is more dominating so i dnt think her kids will b able to share their things wid same ease... we can already see ginny hiding her things or plans wid her mom n her fren meenakshi lying to sweety...

plus i didnt like her opinion abt daughters r destined to handle their kitchen n take care of her family while guys r destined to earn...

kids r like sand, d more u tight ur hand d more it spills out...

Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
I think both are good
we are already picking is it.. after all of one epi😆.. no kidding.. there is a mix and match,, both parenting techniques shown are interesting..and sorta taken together they will generically sum up the situation of most households...

although as of now.. it looks like Shweta's kids will be more prone to hiding and lying for their cause.. we already saw a glimpse of it.. altho I did relate to some of her ideologies when she was talking to her son.. LOL at the callous attitude of the son tho.. I cld so see hear my mom's voice abt the degenerate generation..😆

in Rupali's family it goes without saying the dad has a more mature and grounded outlook..where as in Sweta's family she takes the upperhand.. is what I gathered from today.. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
i will also go for rupali
oops pinky's family
haaye i loved her
and aw my sweetipies raashi and sunny were cho cute
Ummm tough call 😆..

Fatherwise - Pinky's..
Motherwise - Sweety's..
Kidwise - Pinky's..
Actingwise - Sweety's..

So.. It's a tie.. 😃
Pinky's family is more real.. I agree with what someone said, that in Pinky's family the father takes control of everything.. That is how a normal family behaves.. Father / Husband generally dominates.. and it's good for a house..

So from practical sense, I would go with Pinky's family.. 😳