Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta November 21 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla.. I have missed few episodes in the last 2 weeks.. So I did not understand much ... Looks like DK sir gave the project to different builders and now Manav wants it back so that he can save the chawl people πŸ˜•
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Thanks for the update Bhalla.. I have missed few episodes in the last 2 weeks.. So I did not understand much ... Looks like DK sir gave the project to different builders and now Manav wants it back so that he can save the chawl people πŸ˜•

Hi Rachna Di😊

How are you? Long time I haven't seen you. You are right, DK had given the project to a compaby but the company was a fraud and they would be very mean to the chawl residents so Manav wanted the project back and DK gave it to him. Archana is now very mad at Manav for going ahead with this chawl project but Manav tells Archana that it is good that he didnt give the project to the other builders because at least he and DK would give the chawl residents nice facilites and a new flat.

You didn't miss out on much Rachna Di. Manohar made a re entry in the show and he and Sulochana got the K house back because DK bought the house at the auctionn and gave it to Manav and Manav gave the house to his in laws. Therefore, Vinod and Manjusha have vacated the K house. As of now, it looks like Vinod is a ghar jamaai at Rasika house. Savita is a little bit better these days
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the short update Bhalla πŸ˜ƒ... Oh Mano Baba is back... I think Thanee should be happy now πŸ˜†...I hope Damo Baba will also be back so that Usha will be happy too πŸ˜‰...

Chawl people might have difficulties initially as they have to leave a place where they have stayed their whole life and have sweet memories including Manav... I think Manav was in a fix so he had to force DK to get the project back else the other builder would have just demolished the chawl and left the people struggle... Hope this is not a DK's plan to force Manav with the project...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Doesn't seem like a bad episode, Manav raised a good point Archana is someone who thinks emotionally and not practically.
sukhiboa thumbnail

now savita should concentrate on how to get Vinod and Manjusha out of Vandu's house, before they drive her daughter crazy.

I guess Savita's  plan failed again, only to have her daughter tortured,by this mother and daughter evil team.

bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhiboa

now savita should concentrate on how to get Vinod and Manjusha out of Vandu's house, before they drive her daughter crazy.

I guess Savita's  plan failed again, only to have her daughter tortured,by this mother and daughter evil team.

Vinod would never trouble Vandu. It seemed like Manju, Ajit and Rasika were on one side while Vinod was supporting Vandita. I think it's kind of nice how Vinod is living there, maybe now he will witness Ajit abusing Vandu and he may want to take action against it
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Vinod would never trouble Vandu. It seemed like Manju, Ajit and Rasika were on one side while Vinod was supporting Vandita. I think it's kind of nice how Vinod is living there, maybe now he will witness Ajit abusing Vandu and he may want to take action against it

Bhalla,
@bold...great point Bhalla, though I don't know if there's enough time for this to happen. I hope it does, but if reports are true, the leap should happen late this month!
If Vinod develops a spine, he can let Archana know, even Savita, and then action can be taken. Vinod should also tell Savita how Rasika, Manju, and Ajit are treating Vandu!
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Ugh Archana needs to get over this nonsense of memories. She's such an emotional fool, everything is about sentiments for her. Does she expect everyone to keep living in their past?? A secure future is better than the past. God she's so annoying!
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Bhalla,
@bold...great point Bhalla, though I don't know if there's enough time for this to happen. I hope it does, but if reports are true, the leap should happen late this month!
If Vinod develops a spine, he can let Archana know, even Savita, and then action can be taken. Vinod should also tell Savita how Rasika, Manju, and Ajit are treating Vandu!

Hi Sharon Di,

How are you?😊 I completely agree, the way Ajit was treating Vandu was unacceptable. He told her to stop making excuses, he must have known very well that Munni was sick, he just wants an opportunity to put Vandu at fault. Vinod noticed the tense atmosphere of the Lokhande home and how Ajit and Rasika taunt Vandu. I liked how he told Vandu no need to worry about going to the market to get vegetables, I actually expected to him to stay quiet but he did help a little. As much upset Archana is at Vinod for throwing their mother out of the house, I'm sure she would definitely believe Vinod if he let them know. As you said, he just needs to develop a spineπŸ˜†, he's not evil but he has to stay more assertive with his wife which I hope they will show before the leap. I expect zero change from Ajit before the leap, he's not even close,  he is too influenced by his evil mother.

Ekta thinks a leap will solve everything but it will only make everything worse! She was the reason why Sushant left, PR is so incomplete without him. Better they just show Sushant making a brief return and ending the story happily ever after but it looks like Ekta has some other plans.

Do take care Sharon Di😊