Do you think Pakistan is right?

TiN24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Salaam to all,

I live in Canada but am very much aware of the happening's going on in PK. Now from what I hear and know, there have been riots going on where people are throwing stones in widows of restaurants and banks, putting buildings on fire and also putting cars on fire for no reason.

I know this is all being of the drawings of Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H), but whatever is happening in PK is not the answer. Don't these people realize that not only are innocent civilians dying, businesses and buildings are being burnt to ashes, people are getting physically hurt in the process and all for no reason. Why are Muslims turning on Muslims? This is not the answer to why we are upset nor is it the solution.

Denmark must be laughing at us now cause instead of turning on them, we are turning on our own people. We are killing are own people. Muslims didn't draw those pictures, people in Denmark drew those pictures so why are pakistani's causing so much chaos in Pakistan?

Bottom line, whatever is happening in Lahore right now has given Pakistan a bad name. What must other countries and people be thinking about Pakistan now?, that in a time of crisis we hurt our own people and destroy our own country?

Despite being born and raised in Canada, I was the number 1 fan of Pakistan, but after seeing what's going on there, I am sorry to say, but I am terribly disappointed in our country and our people. They have made this whole cartoon issue even worse then what it was and what's more upsetting is that they are ruining our own country and killing and hurting our own people. Pakistan was on the verge of improving economically and socially and becoming a modern country, but now....

Edited by TiN24 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovqazi thumbnail
I must say ppl have seriously done the oppsite then what was expected!! I agree everyone is deeply upset about what was in the cartoons, but we must protest in such a way that ppl hear are views and bring out the culprit that is behind these drawings!!!!
In lahore ppl had gone so mad they were breaking windows of banks etc...well nyways what can we do...!
*maria* thumbnail
they shouldnt really fight in there own country!!!!! 😡 😡 people couldnt even go out cos of the fights!
Uk_Princez thumbnail
ok now im confused y r dey fighting in der own country dats jus not rite, da fights should takeplace were the drawings were published not in der own country 😡
sweet freedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

Salaam to all,

I live in Canada but am very much aware of the happening's going on in PK. Now from what I hear and know, there have been riots going on where people are throwing stones in widows of restaurants and banks, putting buildings on fire and also putting cars on fire for no reason.

I know this is all being of the drawings of Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H), but whatever is happening in PK is not the answer. Don't these people realize that not only are innocent civilians dying, businesses and buildings are being burnt to ashes, people are getting physically hurt in the process and all for no reason. Why are Muslims turning on Muslims? This is not the answer to why we are upset nor is it the solution.

Denmark must be laughing at us now cause instead of turning on them, we are turning on our own people. We are killing are own people. Muslims didn't draw those pictures, people in Denmark drew those pictures so why are pakistani's causing so much chaos in Pakistan?

Bottom line, whatever is happening in Lahore right now has given Pakistan a bad name. What must other countries and people be thinking about Pakistan now?, that in a time of crisis we hurt our own people and destroy our own country?

Despite being born and raised in Canada, I was the number 1 fan of Pakistan, but after seeing what's going on there, I am sorry to say, but I am terribly disappointed in our country and our people. They have made this whole cartoon issue even worse then what it was and what's more upsetting is that they are ruining our own country and killing and hurting our own people. Pakistan was on the verge of improving economically and socially and becoming a modern country, but now....

i totally agree, wot is the fault of pakistan in this, why are they ruining ther own country, violence never solves anything, esspecialy violence in yr own country

sweet freedom thumbnail
wot do they think will happen if they do all this, they dont exactly expect everything to go alright by doing all this, do they?
foziasal thumbnail
I am also from Pakistan but i also strongly oppose the riots going on. People are killing innocent civilian & terrorizing their own city. 😭 If poeple are angry at cartoons then i agree they will feel hurt....but to create riots against their own people just becasue of their anger is wrong.
euro_pakigal thumbnail
i agree wid all of u guys
nuksaan hamara hora raha hai danish ka nahin so plz
pakistaniz in pakistan hav sum sense
we know da cartoons were wrong and even im furious abt dem and i feel lyk hammering dem but dis violence wont take us anywher and it will hurt our prophet muhammad PBUH he even forgave his enemies and he wanted to spread peace but wot ure doing will hurt him more.
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
i agree with u all...........Mona! u said it all 😊

but i wanna say something to Tina24 and that is " Is the paki public iz going rong...plz dont blame the entire country......plzzzz"
Pablesha_kiran thumbnail
hi

i think pakistan is right in a way
think about it

we felt insulted by the cartoons
we were hurt
we wanted an explanation
we wanted to assure this wont happen again

so we asked denmark to aplogize
they refused (firstly)
then they apologized but look at thier wordings

so we protested peacefully the first 2 or 3 times
we burned denmark's embaasy to show ur anger
but no body paid attention

so we boycotted them
still no use
even ur government did nothing just speeches
but no action taken

so we tried to gain wrld's attention by wht we did in lahore and peshawar
now the world listens to us
even ur government took action

after the chaos in lahore and peshawar and yesterdays and todays protests in karachi
pakistan have called back its ambassador frm denmark today

so tell me it did work

if u dont want us to go for violent behaviour then listen to us when we r asking for something peacefully but the problem was that everyone ignornd us

if pervez musharraf would have taken this action long ago when the protests started and had a press conference this would not have happened

we dont like to go for violent behavoiour but wht r we supposed to do when noone listens to us

even now musharaf did not had a press conference he needs to have a dialogue with the people to resolve and end the protests

i used the word "we" coz i live in pakistan