smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I mean all Star Plus shows in the first week itself are rated high on the chaska meter (most of the time below 10) and this show which looks so good, is at 47 ???:( UNFAIR...is it bcoz its not on SP and instead on SONY?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this isnt a matter of fair or not.. its who watches it and on this forum who comments and stuff... first of all most sp shows are VERY WELL advertised whereas, this show was not well advertised!  most sp shows has VERY good-looking as well as well known actors hence people want to see it more.. other than shweta tiwari and rupali ganguly who were both in bb so have pos + neg fan base...i've noticed male fan bases are bigger... and barun sobti and karan tacker and kushal tandon have no neg fan base as far as i know (all sp actors right now)..lol   so ya not about fair or not.. just keep this forum active and the rating will be higher Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This Ranking is based on only 1 day.. we will see da actual ranking next week dear..😳
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just wait yaar ...trp will definitely ganna be rise ...let the show griped on audience  
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well nothing fair or unfair
actually this is all on fans nd all
this forum is not so much active just like other forums
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am sure the ranking will improve...this show probably has the best actors all working together...huge Vishal Singh and Shweta Tiwari fan...
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just checked the telly actors database here...there is 1 vishal singh but not the same 1 as in parwarish!!! come on ppl he is such a seasoned actor...how can anyone forget sanju  chachu of dekh bhai dekh!!!!
smittu thumbnail
Vishal has been on telly for almost 20 yrs now I guess and I even remember seeing Roopali and Vishal together earlier , dont remember the serials name though...can someone help me here--

Vishal and Roopali are lovers and their marriage is fixed and she dies in an accident jus a day b4 the wedding and Vishal goes completely crazy ...after a while he sees a look-alike of Roopali but shes already married but he cant help falling in love with her...and later the other Roopali's marriage problems force her to reciprocate her feelings towards Vishal (because of her troubled maariage)...itni badi ramkatha maine suna di, does someone actually remember this serial ?
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smittu

Vishal has been on telly for almost 20 yrs now I guess and I even remember seeing Roopali and Vishal together earlier , dont remember the serials name though...can someone help me here--

Vishal and Roopali are lovers and their marriage is fixed and she dies in an accident jus a day b4 the wedding and Vishal goes completely crazy ...after a while he sees a look-alike of Roopali but shes already married but he cant help falling in love with her...and later the other Roopali's marriage problems force her to reciprocate her feelings towards Vishal (because of her troubled maariage)...itni badi ramkatha maine suna di, does someone actually remember this serial ?

Yes i've watched dat serial.. it was a good serial.. da serial name was "Dil Hai k Manta nahiin" nd Vishal was also in sony tv popular serial Dekh bahi Dekh..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
smittu thumbnail
wow Faraan...thanks so much, great memory ! The serial's name was indeed "dil hain..."I kind of vaguely remember now...