Louian of the Week - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats Sneha

How funny!! We just met yesterday!!
Would love to grill you.. If I remember, I'll post my questions here.. 
Thank you so much Juleka! =)) Love the siggie and going to use it =))
Oh woaaah! Thanks so much people! =))

@Sakina - hahahah Sakuuu!<33 Thank youuu! Lol, should I be scared that you're going to grill me?! Pleeeaasee no too many questions xDD 

@ Kriyaansh0311 - Thank you so much! :)
Hahaha, I think my siggie and avi give it away - I LOVE SwaRon, but that doesn't mean I don't like the other couples, I LOVE KriYansh, ViHa, NiMmi, BharKa and RiMar, but SwaRon are my absolute favorites! =)

@Rafi - Arrey, you're toh, really really sweet! 😳 Thank you SOO SOO much! =D
Umm, what makes me love a grey character like Sharon? Hmm..I don't know if I totally express that in words but just the fact that there's always MORE to Sharon's character than how she is potrayed. I like characters who have a history, who are a certain way because of their past..and often, they become the kind of people who block themselves out from everyone else and don't let anyone see the real them. Thus, I like that Sharon is the way she BECAUSE of the things that have happened to her in the past, as I think those kind of characters are really interesting! =) (Haha, I hope I answered your question xD)

@Ash - Awww! Thanksss! <3333
HAHAHAHAHAH xDD 
Abhi tak, HAAAN, because I had SO much work to finish. BUT tonight and tomorrow, I'm taking a break from studying because I have 5 day vacation! 🥳 YAYYY! =) So, yes and no. I HAVE to keep studying because I have loads of essays to finish..and exams in Jan to study for..

@Sana - Thanks so much! =)

@Ashmine - THANKK YOUUU re Chintuuu!<33 :D

@Sanjana - Thanks so much! =)

@Sundus - Thank you SO much! =)

@Nxt_Rockstar - Lol, yes you know my name now, but what's YOUR name?
Thank you SOO much! =) N'aww how sweet =D

One reason you love D3?😳 
I love it because of the characters and actors that play all the characters - from Kria to Swayam to Bharat, I think they all do FAB jobs and one of the main reasons I LOVE watching this show! =)

Which couple do you like the most in D3???😳
EEEPPP SwaRon, SwaRon, and SwaRon. :))

Who is your favorite character in D3???😳
Hmm..Swayam Shikawat 😳 😳

Who is the best dancer in D3 according to you???😳
Ooofff, I don't know! I LOVE all of them, but I LOVE Shantanu's dance. He may not be the best dancer for everyone else, but at the age of 19, that kid can manage to do MANY MANY different dance styles, which is why I think he's the best dancer.
But I like LOVE Amar's dance too. I think he's an amazing dancer, and Shantanu and Amar will tie for the best dancer! =)

One thing that you want to change in D3???😛
Umm..I would make sure we get a new episode every Friday! 😉

Choose one: DIL /DOSTI /DANCE😛
Oh damn. Dosti, for now =)

Who's your best buddy here in IF???😳
I have LOADS of best buddies here on IF, especially my SwaRon buddies, so can't choose one. =)

SWAYAM or REYANSH...Choose one and tell us reasons??😉
*sigh* Swayam.  😳
- because Shantanu plays him. ..Yes, I'm like in LOVE with Shantanu at the moment.
- the way he handled himself after the heart break just made me love him more - He didn't fully turn into a devdas, he is dealing with it on his own, but at the same time, he's like..happyish too. He isn't rubbing off his sadness on everyone else, which I think is a very good quality in a person. =)
- the kind of lover he is. With him in your life, your life is basically SET, you know? The trust he would have in the person he loves is immense, and I love that! =)

...Woahhh, that was some grilling already xD

@Aimy - Thanks! =) Aur Di? :P Tu mere se kitni choti haii? xDD

@Appu - THANKSSS! =)) Okayyy:
my question...what makes u like swaron????? - I love the chemistry between them; I love that fact that although the character's personalities are cliched, the way their story has progressed is DIFFERENT. 😳 I love them even more now because Sharon's getting more and more attracted to him, but Swayam's like royally ignoring her  - I LOVE this aspect of a relationship just because they do this whole jealousy thing really well =D
n what's ur fav
-color: Blue / Purple
-food: Indian/Indo-Chinese/Chinese
-animal: Elephant 😳 😆
-insect: Yeh kaise questions hai xD LOL. Ladybug? 
-shoe brand: Ooo, honestly, I don't have ONE brand I like. I only care about whether or not I like the shoes. LOL. 
-ice cream flavour: CHOCOLATE, I'm not stupid! 😛
-ice craeam brand: Haagen Dazs! :D
-sport: To play: Badminton // To watch: Football(Soccer) and Cricket.
-movie: TOOO MANYYY!<33 :P
-couple (movie-hindi): Ranveer-Anushka! 😳
-couple (movie -ebg): Ryan Gosling - Emma Stone 😳
-couple( TV- hindi): First: AR Second: SwaRon Third: VirMan. 😳
couple (TV- eng): ...ermmm, idk. :P
singer ( male- eng and hindi): Hindi: Right now, Mohit Chauhan. English: Akon ANYDAY and EVERYDAY. ;)
-singer (female eng and hindi): Hindi: Right now, Sunidhi Chauhan English: Katy Perry, right now 😛
-car: AUDI. Man. yes. 
-type of music: Loads..LOVE Hiphop, R&B, Bollywood, Rock..:) 
that's all for nw ;)

@ Slexie4eva - Thank you! =)

@Khushi - HEYY! =) Haha so weird right?!  Hahahaha I hope you forget, just cuz I have a feeling that you will REALLY grill me xDD

*Phew* Thank the lord. Done for now. Hope you guys are happy! =P
All answers are great Sneha😊...Thanks for answering them all..😳
My name is Aditi...😳
Congrats Sneha...U totally deserve it!!! ❤️
DEWANI congrats!!!!!! ❤️
u truely deserve dis!!!!😳
well now my que!!😈 hmmm kya puchu?😕

WAT CHANGE WOULD U LIKE TO SEE IN ALL D CHARACTERS IN D3??😎 SPECIALLY SWAYAM N SHARON☺️

UR FAV SWARON SCENE TILL NOW? WHY??😳

HOWZ UR DREAM DATE WID SWAYAM?😍
N YES U LUV ME NA DEWANI??🤣😉

Ok!!My questions are!!!

1.Favourite SwaRon scene and WHY?

2.A SwaRon scene you WANT to see?

3.Qualities you love in Swayam and Sharon both?

4.Qualities you dislike in them.
@Aditi - Abhi poocha toh reply to karna tha na! ;D

@Abby - Awww! Thanks so much Abby!<3

@Joker - AWW!<33 I love you re! <33 :)

Okay, your questions now:

WAT CHANGE WOULD U LIKE TO SEE IN ALL D CHARACTERS IN D3??😎 SPECIALLY SWAYAM N SHARON☺️
Umm okay:
Swayam - I am already seeing the change in him that I have wanted for a LONG time. He's not taking crap from Sharon, instead he has 'moved' on from that phase and is a totally new HOT and ATTITUDE wala Swayam! ;)

Sharon - Again, the change is slowly taking place in her too. She was jealous that Swayam was talking highly of another girl...ooof! Possessive much? ;) I want this ego thing of hers to stop and I want her to understand her feelings for Swayam. :)

Kria - Well, she should just stop denying her feelings for Rey, man. She should just admit that she likes him :P Cuz I mean, they both know, and WE know that like REALLY like each other. So yeah. =)

Rey - I want Rey to stay the same, he's AWESOME right, just awesome! ;D

Vicky&Neha - They SHOULDN'T ever change, I'm not even kidding. They're SOO cute. But I hope they confess their feelings for each other soon! =)

Bharat&Vishaka - I hope in dono ka bhi love story ho!! They're sooo cute and funnyy! =D Hmmm, I also like them the way they are..they shouldn't change:)

Nilesh&Simmi - I WANT NILESH TO LOOK AT SIMMI NOT NICOLE-RITA! 😆 😛 That's the change. Simmi, love, don't make it so obvious that you're jealous, alright? 😆

Amar&Rinni - Awww!<33 I want their love story tooo! =P I just hope ke Rinni becomes a little smarter LOL and Amar, Amar's a cutie, he can stay the same way! hahahaa

UR FAV SWARON SCENE TILL NOW? WHY??😳
Ohmywow. I have too many fav SwaRon scenes, but you know..right now..the Boat Ride scene is my FAVORITE!! AHH they're so cute and funny there! xDDD

HOWZ UR DREAM DATE WID SWAYAM?😍
*sigh* That, that's only for me and Swayam to know :P :P :P 😍

N YES U LUV ME NA DEWANI??🤣😉
Arrey! Yeh bhi koi pooch ne wali baat hui, I LOVE YOUUU VERRYYY muchhh mera deewana!<33 ❤️ It's TRUE LOUUU! =P =P

@Sakina -

1.Favourite SwaRon scene and WHY?
LOL this keeps changing on my mood, but right now the Boat Ride scene. Just because they're open to each other about how they think of each other, their banter and just even though Swayam lies like the whole way through, it's a cute and fun scene to watch. It makes me happy! =D

2.A SwaRon scene you WANT to see?
Sharon proposing to Swayam when she FINALLY admits her feelings to herself. 😳 It doesn't matter if it's in front of the whole college or in private! 

3.Qualities you love in Swayam and Sharon both?
Umm Sharon: She's not the way she is portrayed. There's a LOT more to her than just being a control freak. I love characters who are mysterious, who are the way they are for a reason. Also, Sneha Kapoor makes a very beautiful Sharon, and I love acting. :)
Swayam: Do I need to say this? Really? I thought I make it quite clear everyday LOL. Well, Shantanu playing Swayam - Swayam being the cutest and greatest lover ever. :) With him by your side, you just would feel so good about yourself, you know? Umm, I like this new attitude wala Swayam, just cuz he looks uber hot now! ;)

4.Qualities you dislike in them.
I hate that Swayam can be too forgiving sometimes. I hate that Sharon is so egoistic and comes across as a BITCH when she really isn't. =)
Congrats Sneha😃
You deserved it!!

and OMG ure soo similar to me..frm ur fav colour to fav singers to fav car...and how can i frgt fav Couple😳 fav D3 character☺️everything is same...i thot tht i hav answered these questions🤣

Originally posted by -naina-

Congrats Sneha😃
You deserved it!!

and OMG ure soo similar to me..frm ur fav colour to fav singers to fav car...and how can i frgt fav Couple😳 fav D3 character☺️everything is same...i thot tht i hav answered these questions🤣

Haha, thanks so much Naina! 🤗 😃

Oh really?! 😳 😃 That's SOO cool :D Ahhh fav character! ☺️ UFFF. LOLL that's hilarious xD 😆
aww sneha aka dewani thnx 4 answering re!!! luved ur ans!!😳
TRUE LUV!!!☺️
CONGRATS  once again!!!! ❤️