Thendral

Thendral Tuesday-Nov 22-

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttyponnu thumbnail
This serial will not work if they go on showing the bad people winning and smiling. 
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the excellent superfast update and comments🤗! Not a bad episode!

Thulasi now seen the real face of Sudha. Basically now Thulasi is left alone which is good one way. GW😡...grrr... oru chance kidicha pothum, she will put her one cent in and make it a big issue. But happy in one way when she exposed Sudha's selfishness😕.

Pei is back with her perverted looks on TA 😡😡... lol... Now the track will move faster with Pei landing in Chennai.

TA, omg! When Pei ignores, why do you keep on following her? Sigh... Disgusting to see him like this😕. Aaama, you have to tell Pei that you thitufied Thulz to make Pei get alpa santhosam🤢🤢. Tomorrow begging session for Job aa TA? Maybe Charu will take TA back to Blore thinking she can oorsuthufy😡. Let see tomorrow... Expecting something good tomorrow😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Vjayam!!😃🤗

Why everyone...almost everyone says that the other person is selfish etc etc while they are the ones who are pure selfish😡...Sudha is listing all her characteristics as Thulasi's...she need to question herself first before talking to Thulasi...if she is true to Thulasi when it comes to herself😡.

I didn't expect GW with TA😲...Pei looking after their business super good aam...oh thats why KP zoo la rain🤢...she is looking after super thaan i agree...in this rate VR is going to end up closing their business before Lav's🤢

What a beautiful look from Pei🤢...i am happy that pei is ignoring TA...if she doesn't do that pei might ran and hugged...TA telling about his fight with Thulasi😕...TA are you sad just because pei is not talking to you?😡...psycho nu theiriyaama ethufying pei with dialogs...Pei aunty is going to be super happy and going to tell you are loving her nu during her next ghost dance🤢.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Vjayam for the wonderful update...That was really super fast... 👏😃

So finally "The (Green) Baby's Day Out " to UK is finally over...and SMM's had a super romantic looks like the ones T and T had in T's bday...😉..
TA cant look at Psycho's face and talk...wow...pls Mr.TA keep it up!...But this psycho is looking u up and down..so better be careful...she and her pervert looks...ennamo museum la irukara item a patha mathiri looking at TA...🤢...So nice of u TA...so u want to convince Psycho at the cost of T...i appreciate...😡...

Best was many thought TA would go with T...but ...Hats off to Cvs...They did not want to separate SMM's...athaan GW went with TA ???🤢...
when psycho said its better we dont talk - yes its good for viewers too
When TA said he cant see Psycho like that - did u expect  to see her with plate full of pizzas, fries and burgers 🤢

Charu taking caring of business wow...aama...husbd stealing business🤢...she is handling it excellently with GW/Lav...🤢

Kalyani and Mohan part was okie...but sigh yet another side track would slow down main plot...and so is end result of anand's activities to his FIL family...😕

Seriously Pipe fight in streets vida GW/sudha fight was horrible...😡🤢
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the super fast updates!!  Lucky you, you got Charu's entry.

Sudha is selfish but not an evil person.  She wants TT to be happy together but at the same time she is using Tamil to her advantage too.  How hard is it to get another employee for her store?  They can hire someone for a lower salary instead of giving 5 lacks to Tamil.  Tulasi was nice...remained calm and determined not to take the money.

GW...as usual eves dropping...omg her gutter was again too much today!!  The rude dialogues she says about her daughter in laws should be minimal.  I'm still missing Shanti Williams a lot now...

Mohan and Kalyani scene was nice...we are seeing them after a long time and it was good.  I noticed a bit more chemistry this time than before between them.  Good to see Mohan going on a positive root...but their relationship will only cause pain to Kalyani because of Padma who will act like GW too.  Not sure what Kalyani will say at the temple...??

Woohooo she's back!!  I actually expected some dramatic entry for her...and I never expected GW to be with Tamil today.  How is it that Tamil always gets the wrong timing when situations are in favour of Tulasi.  He listens to everything bad about Tulasi like Charu complaining but never sees the true colours of his mother!!

No GW and Charu hug???  I thought Charu would run to GW anf give her a hug...their chemistry is missing...he he...

Speaking of chemistry I am waiting to see more scenes with TT...Tamil will argue again with Tulasi saying Charu ignored him and is mad at him.  Will he make Tulasi go there and apologize to Charu?? 

I was so excited when Charu ignored Tamil!!  Too bad it was short though.  Tamil is so dumb to go and follow her to apologize!  

Now that Charu's back there are some new things to consider...
- Charu and business
- Charu and KP marriage
- GP seeing her psycho side again
- Tamil going back to Bangalore to work there now?

Hopefully the story moves faster now...
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the outstanding updates and comments!!  Decent episode, hope there is light @ the end of tunnel and it is the beginning of the end w.r.t psycho track.  

Good to see the K back in action, one of the favorite character and unsung person of the three amigos..now fab four of Thendral.  Applause to K for standing up and taking on the lollygaggers and ne'er-do-wells head on, rather than putting up with the load of crap that the tipplers where dishing out. As only in this series, out of the blue comes M to save her...CT please try something new.

While it is good to see M's change anew due to "Kalyani effect", claiming to be truly reformed and changed for good, but one cannot reconcile the abuse and torture that he heaped on T and the mere change of heart will not cut ice as he needs to pay his dues for peccadilloes he committed.

If T'n'TA are dumb, what would one should one say about GP? The dimwit got a confirmation from the doc that psycho is suffering from severe psychotic dis-order and has to be taken care of a.s.a.p. Now psycho with war-chest of money @ her disposal, the dance is going to be expensive. Poor VR, he will be back in hospice as his biz will be run to ground. Psycho was looking scary...her 'touch me not act' towards TA and her smirk @ end... laughable. 

Although it was irritating to see TA running behind psycho to strike a conversation while she was acting coy, one has appreciate the gentleman that he is...asking for apology/forgiveness on-behalf of T, event-though psycho doesn't deserve any of this.

Finally, STAR of the day is undoubtedly Thulz; Mrs. TA is slowly but surely on the ascent.  Good to see T coming to sense and acting smart, not wanting to do anything that will widen the chasm between her and TA as their relationship is ruptured severely. S trying every trick in the book to make T fall in line:  cajole and sweet talk by showing concern, then trying to force the issue by bulldozing T and finally playing the traitor card..T would not have any of it...awesome.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vijayam.
Decent episode.thulasi is learning about sudha and now she completely ignores GW. I wish thulasi talks to periappa and make the charu and keshav wedding soon. The dir is portraying three different stories in today's episode. It's really sad to see TA going behind charu and charu ignoring him. Waiting for the next epi.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks  vijayam for very very fast update.

waiting for good episodes.😍

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for wonderful update
Feeling so sad for T... TA doesnot deserver her... She has to come up in life and throw TA out of her life
Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago