WU 22nd November::Life isnt that easy

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey people! long time na!! had exams last week.. so didnt update last week!
So no more of my buc buc!

Synopsis🤢 Itne dino baad epi ka update de rahi hu.. and its gonna be completely nakshless🤢🤢

Part 1
the epi starts with g3 ka natak... she says wer shall we sit? there isnt any table...?? akshi says i will tell u.. the scene drifts and they show shava, rb, dj and akshi sitting on the ground.. dj and rb remember their childhood days when rb used to get scolded for not sitting with folded legs! dj says u still havent improved!

shaurya says that he had talked to naitik, and has told him that he will get food from sharya's friend.. he dusnt need to eat outside food. g3 thanks him on behalf of everyhome.

maheshwaris place.
rj is emptying the dabbas which they had sent to the singhanias! she gets a letter which is in the bag. varsha reads it. it is from g3 (dats what my mom told.. i missed this particular part). it says that she doesnot know she shud thank them on behalf of the family, or for the coming child. she says that she is very grateful to them. 😊

at night..
there are many many mosquitos in the rooms the singhanias are sleeping in! no one is able to sleep. after g3 and akshi get some sleep, BM starts blowing wind with a paper, so as to shoo away the mosquitos. in the other room, dj does the same thing,.. how sweet!

in the morning...
everyone is up, complaining about the mosquitos. they say chalo, we shud do the pooja. they decide to get ready asap. tabhi maharajji comes and says that water wont be available for the full day, as in this area, water comes only for 2 hours.. everyone is shocked.. g3 starts talking about SS.. dj says why u talk about that house.. we arent der. g3 becomes silent.

akhsi suggests that they shud ask their neighbours. g3 and bm are against troubling their neighbours, especially when they dint even know them. plus their ego is getting hurt. dj says that theres no other option. rb says that we shud go ourselves... shudnt send maharajji alone.

Part 2
rj is telling dadi that shaurya was telling them that the house has all facilities. everything is very fine. rj says that their one tension is gone. varsha overhears the convo between rj and dadi and is shocked to hear the convo.

here g3 and rb go with mj to their neighbours place. the neighbour is sleepy and gets up..he is a bengali.. and an adovcate. they talk for sometime...he says he is very happy to meet them... his wife says the same. they help them with water.

the singhanias do the tulsi pooja... dj says that arrange the breakfast soon. all ladies in kitchen. akshi says that she wil make halwa. something sweet in the new house. g3 expresses her tension about naitik. akshi calls him, but the phone is cut. naitik messages her that he has reached properly, his phone's battery is gone, he will talk to her soon. they all are relaxed.

Part 3
Varsha asks shaurya why did he lie to rj.? shaurya says that akshi had requested him to do this. varsha asks but what if rj goes to their place? shaurya says that we shud pray that by then they get their house back.

here, in the new SS,
akshi says do they want anythin? g3 and bm tell her to take care of herself only! akshi says let me make tea, its almost winter now, ginger tea will be good.. tabhi mohini and nishmi arrive.. mohit tries to crack jokes... 🥱 nikhil is shocked to see the new home! nandini and mohit try to make these ppl think positive about the house, rashmi also joins... njikhil is just staring at the house.. rashmi finally starts crying...

they try to calm her.. epi ends🤢

Precap:: the landlord indirectly threatens them that if they dont pay the revenue, he has other ppl lined up for the house too...

i guess i have lost my touch on writing sorry if the WU is less imformative.. will try to give a better update next time!
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
thanku for wu
such naitik less bekaar epi is only because of noc birthday and karan madness for her...thike its their personel life but see offscreen is affecting onscreen😆😆
thanks stuti for superfast  update.it was like live update.👏.i somewhat liked today's episode,esp first part😊.apt title u have given,life is indeed a miracle.how it changes within second.i know it's very difficult to adjust to new life.ppl who lead royal life almost their life,it's difficult to adjust to middle-class life.but this is the fact,life is unpredictable.

regarding today's episode,it was naitikless episode😔,but i liked first part.RB ka tho party ho gaya aaj🥳,smadhiyon ke ghar se shaandar khana jo mil gayi,isse zyada aur kya chayiye usko😆,sach mai hum log jeene keliye kayenge,lekin yeh RB khane keliye jeethe hai😆.machhar scene was really funny,esp bw DJ n RB🤣,sab log kaise chippakkar so rahe the.😆,liked BM blowing machhar with paper,same thing done DJ there.that letter part was also nice,i thought akshi wrote the letter,but it is g3,finally g3 did one good job in her life bina attitude dhikaye.😆.new padosi seemed very funny to me😆

TG shourya ne jhoot bola,warna cong ki chinta shuru ho jati thi,hope cong achanak S's ke naye ghar mai tapak na jaye.last part was bekar to me where dracula couple n mohini tapak gayi,i think someone in our fprum will be very happy kyunki aaj Mr.attitude alias nikhilji ka darshan jo ho gayi.😆.
anyways overall it was ok episode,though first part was funny,it showed reality n i somewat felt bad for S's.hope everything sorts out soon.i hope naitik comes back tmw.
Originally posted by preksha1

thanku for wu
such naitik less bekaar epi is only because of noc birthday and karan madness for her...thike its their personel life but see offscreen is affecting onscreen😆😆

why do you ppl call nisha as NOC? wat does NOC mean?. this has become puzzle to me since many days.
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

why do you ppl call nisha as NOC? wat does NOC mean?. this has become puzzle to me since many days.
NOC means noise of chalk.. ppl find her sound bad!

@preksha.. plz dont bash against any actor.. people will get hurt.. its a request.😊
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

@preksha.. plz dont bash against any actor.. people will get hurt.. its a request.😊

thank you.i agree it's karan's personnel.one thing nisha is very lucky to have karan in her life.such posessiveness n madness,we find rarely nowadays,in this matter karan n naitik both r similar.karan is possesive in real life as naitik in reel life.😊
waise i heardkaran was on leave becoz he went o dubai rite?was it for nisha's b'day?.
anyways hope we get to see naitik in tmw's episode.without him episode will be boring.
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

are how did i bash?😕
'karan madness' means karan love for her nothing else.i wrote for fun...nothing serious and yes noc is used by all of you not only me😊
Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago
Stuti 🤗hw r u long tym missed u so much yaar 😭😭
thanks for awsome update want watch the epi it seems bakwas after reading ur synopsis