romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched da epi.. Sabzi thankzz aloot 4 dis amazing rocking nd loong update dear..🤗😆

I simply simply loved today's epi.. it was really good nd Sweety G made it more entertaining with her funny talks..🤣🤣

Shutup lecture nd da look on her face wen she read Danger Amma on rocky cellphone was too good..🤣🤣

I'm realy glad dat shweta accepted dis role.. its really unique nd different like she said..😛 really enjoying her chracter..😛😆
According to me today's epi was much better nd entertaining den da 1st 1,,😳

Dis show nd my Sweetie pie simply rockzz..🥳

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Just watched da epi.. Sabzi thankzz aloot 4 dis amazing rocking nd loong update dear..🤗😆

I simply simply loved today's epi.. it was really good nd Sweety G made it more entertaining with her funny talks..🤣🤣

Shutup lecture nd da look on her face wen she read Danger Amma on rocky cellphone was too good..🤣🤣

I'm realy glad dat shweta accepted dis role.. its really unique nd different like she said..😛 really enjoying her chracter..😛😆
According to me today's epi was much better nd entertaining den da 1st 1,,😳

Dis show nd my Sweetie pie simply rockzz..🥳

My pleasure Faraan ðŸ¤— 
I knw, Sweety was the one who really made me laugh and made this episode funny!! Oh and not to forget nana jee with his old fashion style ðŸ¤£

Yup, Shweta does not look like Shweta by any corner coz she is so much involved in her character. I only see her as Sweety ðŸ˜† Sweety rocks! She is a dabang lady of the show ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for updt...i agree yesterdays episode was better than first one...they interdiction some new faces in pinky's family... interesting to watch her bro n dad...danger was too good...swata was true star of epi... eventually her role was less than rupali ...but still she manage to gather attentions ... nice to see jeet as perfect father..
percap seems interesting waiting for next
oh gosh ...i too have too updt ...on   Thursday... hopefully i will do it nicely ðŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THe girls name is Raavi not Robby i think 😳 thanks for the update! Im liking this show!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Sabz ðŸ˜³ Its Raavi and Not Robby.. & Lovely Update.. Bdw 😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Thank you xtaurus429x and Ridzzy for correcting me ðŸ¤—
I am very bad at names and don't understand certain Hindi words too ðŸ˜³ I appreciate your help ðŸ¤—