Pavitra Rishta November 22 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bhalla,
Thanks for the update. Hope Ekta and the CV's hurry up and do whatever they want  so that we can be put out of our misery with the end of PR>
thanks for the update 
Go ahead Archana... I m sure u will win chawl case in court... All the best Archana..;-)
Originally posted by naresh123

Go ahead Archana... I m sure u will win chawl case in court... All the best Archana..;-)

Sorry to disagree, but Archana is acting like a small child. I hope Manav wins, Archana is so forgetful of the favors that DK had done. Remember he bought the K house for Archana's mother, and now Archana is standing against that person. I hope Manav wins
thanks for the update buddy ðŸ˜Š
Thanks bhalla I've had enough of Archana's self righteous and mahaan act. She makes no sense whatsoever. The majority of the chawl residents are for the change so why is she putting up a fight?
Thanks for the update Bhalla.. 😛

Manav should have told Archana that if some other builder takes over than chawl will be destroyed and they will be forced to move out.. If DK owns this project they will not only get a new flat but also compensation...   (I am not sure Archana if aware of  this as I have missed some parts 😳)...

Loved Manav saying thief to Dharmesh indirectly 😆 wish I knew how to whistle... Would have done for this dialogue.. ðŸ˜† Remembered Manav's Bingo dialogue 😉

Thanx for the update bhalla. I hope manav will handle this matter easily.N plz some1 kill this dharmesh.😡