Previous Thread Links

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 2

Enjoy discussing..
Regards
IF  Dev Team..

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

Best episode of Parichay.. All MU's between Siddhi and Kunal cleared and both asked sorry to each other... and siddhi hugged kunal, not a hug, leaned on him.. waiting for kunal's reaction now..

kunal looks at siddhi.witcha starts her nautanki that she doesnt know abt rohit's truth n that shouldnt affect their friendship.kunal not listening to her properly says ok,he keeps on looking at siddhi.the assistant tells kunal that sidhi gave him cd.kunal wants to stop her but media surrounds him,he keeps on shouting for siddhi.she goes away.raj,seema congratulate kunal but he says the rightful person for their compliments is siddhi as without her he wouldnt have won.he comes to know that siddhi hasn't returned yet

Siddhi confronts thakral n asks him to return her  contract papers as he said she can leave after the case.he scolds her for helping kunal n rejects to give the papers,she tells him to do watever he wants n she'll daily come to office to look the face of gr8 lawyer who couldn't save his son

dumbeena goes to jail for visiting rohit.he's happy to see her.she breaks her relation with him for cheating her n proud of kunal as he supported truth
Thanks for your update!

YAY! Can't wait for SiNal moments now!
thanks sahasra. Next part would be great I sure.
Thanks a lot Sahasra for the LU..🤗
this is the best epi..for me... having Sialicious scenes...😍

Kunal waiting outside thakral's house.siddhi sees him,kunal in his style asks if thakral has appreciated her n gifted her something.He says thakral must have insulted her.he says looking at her face she doesnt seem like she can do chori from thakral's office.siddhi says not from office,from home,kunal shocked n says if she was caught thakral would have hanged her with his collar brace.she says she was caught n how she took the mobile no n called the jeweller n passed cd to his assistant.kunal asks why she didnt back off from case after knowing truth.he says though their marriage isnt normal there was certain level of sincerity n trust btw them.but seems she didnt trust him otherwise she would have told him about contract n her problems.how can she trust him when he himself didnt trust her n blamed her n says i'm sorry to her.siddhi too says n precap hug.

kunal says something(i missed it-something like thankgod she didnt cry in court otherwise judge would have given verdict in her favor)both smile n walking together.it starts raining.witcha watching this crying n her psychic vibrations started
I'm dissappointed with the precap 

i wanted to see bedroom scene after SiNal reach their home wet.. hope we get to see some scenes like dat tomo 😆😛
~@neeme my prediction came true! siddhi only gave the cd to kunal's junior! aakir kar dumbeena ki aankhein khul hi gai! but i think from now their will be 2 willains in the show one is witcha and the another one isrohit! last part was really good! n kunal joke in the last part "acha hua tum court mein aise royi nahi, warna faisla tumhare haq mein hota" and siddhi smiling after that joke!!! 

Atlast today's episode was mind blowing!