PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Kunal waiting outside thakral's house.siddhi sees him,kunal in his style asks if thakral has appreciated her n gifted her something.He says thakral must have insulted her.he says looking at her face she doesnt seem like she can do chori from thakral's office.siddhi says not from office,from home,kunal shocked n says if she was caught thakral would have hanged her with his collar brace.she says she was caught n how she took the mobile no n called the jeweller n passed cd to his assistant.kunal asks why she didnt back off from case after knowing truth.he says though their marriage isnt normal there was certain level of sincerity n trust btw them.but seems she didnt trust him otherwise she would have told him about contract n her problems.how can she trust him when he himself didnt trust her n blamed her n says i'm sorry to her.siddhi too says n precap hug.

kunal says something(i missed it-something like thankgod she didnt cry in court otherwise judge would have given verdict in her favor)both smile n walking together.it starts raining.witcha watching this crying n her psychic vibrations started

Baarish and SiNal ..☺️...sumone is def reading us ...my luvly broom zip zap vroom😆
precap:siddhi gives some file to thakral.he starts scolding her for being irresponsible as he have asked for full records n she gave only past 3yrs records.siddhi says that he said the same.thakral scolds infront of other employees for not hearing properly
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I'm dissappointed with the precap 

i wanted to see bedroom scene after SiNal reach their home wet.. hope we get to see some scenes like dat tomo 😆😛
~i think so that it will b their precap is just a small part of tommorrow's episode!
u are right sahasra.. he did say thank god u didn't cry before judge, if not he would have given verdict in favour of u and smiled cutely and siddhi smiled... aawww 😍

precap:siddhi gives some file to thakral.he starts scolding her for being irresponsible as he have asked for full records n she gave only past 3yrs records.siddhi says that he said the same.thakral scolds infront of other employees for not hearing properly

Ye thakral pitega Kunal se😆
Originally posted by rdfan

Ye thakral pitega Kunal se😆
ab kunal thakral ko wheel chair mein nahi,seedha bed pe pahunchayega😆
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

u are right sahasra.. he did say thank god u didn't cry before judge, if not he would have given verdict in favour of u and smiled cutely and siddhi smiled... aawww 😍
😆😆i only heard kunal saying royi nahi,warna judge siddhi ke favor mein verdict dechuka hotha.(that means-siddhi ki aansu kunal ke per phisalne mein madad karenge,did u notice this pooja😉)really loved kunal-siddhi conversation.how innocently she was anaswering kunal's q's
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rdfan

muh mein gulab jamun...woh mera second fav. episode hoga...
Awww Kunal ...Awww i loved what he said to Siddhi awww ..and that question ki u dont trust me? Kya main itna bura hoon ...awww🤗

😆😆i only heard kunal saying royi nahi,warna judge siddhi ke favor mein verdict dechuka hotha.(that means-siddhi ki aansu kunal ke per phisalne mein madad karenge,did u notice this pooja😉)really loved kunal-siddhi conversation.how innocently she was anaswering kunal's q's

Sahasra - i noticed that man broom macha rahi hai dhoom😳
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago