BV WU ; 23/11/11- shravan reveals...

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nice episode : ) 

and I am glad gauri is not involved

PHEW!!!

as we all said, she is tooo dumb to pull something of this nature ehhe
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
hmm...i think picture avi baki hai...🤔
it seems so easy😕... i think HS will again trouble them regarding this!!

btw...i love the slap...😃

yeah...i knew that gauri was not behind all this...she is not that cunning at all...
she is only good at screaming😆

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
That was a super quick update. Thanks Khushi ! ðŸ˜Š

So good to see the kidnap mystery plan all exposed and shravan + HS hand out in the open. Even if HS plans something - it won't hold anybody's interest as the real fun is happening @ Mumbai - Kunda Tai's residence ðŸ˜†

Yesterday, Gauri was looking so furious when J left in a fit that I thought she was going to spontaneously combust and her eyes seemed like they wud certainly pop out any minute !! Khatarnaak typa ka gussa hai Madam ka !! Wud suggest J to stay away @ some friend's place or take up some night duties at the hospi to avoid coming home till she cools down a bit.

Wud also like to see her folks leeeave...please go away you lazy, ungrateful, too-selfish-to-love-their-own-kid parents ðŸ˜¡...JAAAO, CHALE JAO N never come back...Come when she's abt to deliver and do some actual work to earn your keep then. Phew ! 

Shravan's confession was too quick. Looked like he is quivering with guilt and shame at Anandi's words. That definitely points out at the possibility of Sharvan being a good guy at heart. I am sure Shravan sudharofy mission is on the way-------Sharavan will be ashamed and will try to win over Anandi in the true sense. Probably he will save Anandi from Heth Singh and thus pave his way to complete redemption. I don't think his character ends here, there's definitely a romantic track coming up. 
I am glad things worked out in anandi's favor and the culprit has been exposed, but I hope shravan doesn't  turn the tables by saying that his confession was a lie as he was threatened by the singh's family.Heth singh is an expert in turning the situation in his favour.
Thanks for the update. Finally shravan truth has come out and the villiagers will now accept that anandi was innocent in all this matter and that she really was kidnapped.
What tomorrow's episode seems interesting men of the house trying to make halwa
thanks for the update Kushi!

really good episode after long time. watching it after 2 weeks. ðŸ˜†

precap was funny...

Swetha
Shravans dad  couldnt even hear that jeep stopping right behind him and leads the entire singh battalion straight to hideout..Bhairav says 'lets see if kidnappers have weapons' ðŸ¤”but next minute they directly barge into the room...but kyaa  full speed bhaaga shravan ,😉it was funny anandi chasing him calling"ruk jao shravan,ruk jao",kidnapper kyun rukega🤪-😉ruk jao, so i can slap you..😆
Shravan just mumbles out the full story including heth singhs involvement without even a threat from basant or bhairav ..badi aasani se maan gaya sab kuchh😕...
All the villagers who were so quick to accuse anandi as characterless un sabb ki bolthi bandd ho gayi..
what a precap-bhairav basant ki halva cooking.😲.🤪🤣...😉after anandi's literacy classes these two can start cooking classes  in haveli  ..😆