Update for Wednesday - 23/11/2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful Update and comments🤗🤗! Hilarious comments and title. Enjoyed reading it😉!

Useless Pei telling TA that Thulz is suspecting him after their love marriage aam😡. And as usual the guilty stuck TA thalaiaatufies to whatever she tells🤢.

Now Pei is very determined that Thulz will not accompany TA to Blore so she can happily oor suthufy with TA along with hugging and pocket mining🤬. But her expectations are going to go down the drain and I feel TA may convince Thulz to come with him to Blore and continue her studies there. If this happens, it is the first shock for Pei/GW/SQ gang. But their next step of plan will be big to create a big rift between TA/T.

SQ...just shut up😈. Now fully joined the gutter league with license🐷. If it was not Thulz, you would have still stayed in your mothers house eating aanda gunda of food your mother makes and plan all evil with your mom🤢. I really want this Lav to end up in the street soon.

Waiting to see Thulz reaction to the Blore trip😍.
Thanksss Tans for the awesome and lovely Update!!👏😃

Grrr, i cant bear Charu acting. It was soo artifical and disgusting. Esp her looksss😡
Charu ur plan going to collapse😆 Thuls will go with him to bangalore my dear, i want to see your face then. TA is more important than her studies for Thuls😛 Waiting to see Charu reaction😆

😡 Lavvv, aama Charu is better ah?? Arggg, i want someone to hear your speech. Sigh Nith yen illa?? GTH all🤬

Who asked Anand now???😡
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
While I agree with the view that T might agree to go to Bangalore I feel she should not go... after all why should she dance to the tune of her husband's ex's ideas. TA however did react nicely when Charu said i would go with you - he was a little taken aback but went back to being a booom boom madu... I am still thinking about how he will make up to T.

Why does no one overhear the wicked planning of the trio... while every time T talks to anyone someone or the other overhears everything
Thanks da Tanu baby for the wonderful update...being 500th episode a good one 👏..

1) So Psycho taking TA's words that "T would even divorse if someone is against her studies" and has planned with TA himself to take T with him... 😆...TA will be successful in this somehow and Psycho aunty is going to muttufy on two sides with lav and GW for her plan...😛...
2) Best Dialogue - Charu ma why are putting bomb on ur head sending T and T together...r u crazy am...aama madame GW - Husbd and wife sernthu pona crazy aana brokerage business is no god's sevai a..🤢
3) She was there to see athai more than to see Ambal at temple...wow...GW says Pei as gold statue and this shameless psycho says GW as GOd...enna kodumai ...
4)Lav madame...keep up the good work in joining the brokerage business...soon u will get the result...today send mummy by car...later u can travel doubles in a donkey with ur ma'ma broker.🤢
5)Anand scene..yet another filler...but was okie...
Thanks for the Update Tanu😳😊😭😕🥱👏

The episode is filled with this much smilies to me.Charu as usual acting with tamil and as usual brainless guy never understood anything except blaming thulasi with the same proverb "Thulasi suspected charu is like suspected me"argg😡😡.

Charu My dear Pei..You never understood thulasi alias kuttima alias MRS.Ta..So poor aunty your plan going to backfire you.Thulasi whatever says now ta gg to fight with her and anyways she will come with ta to blore and there starts the actual pei dance to ta.😡😡🥱.

TA TA...I dont think you would fight with thulz in blore.😳😳.I am expecting .Letc

Thanks for the update.

Lavanya was confusing today .. she didn't look happy when Charu was explaining her master plan. I hope Lav learned about T/TA's strong bond during the anniv. celebration. 😉 
Thanks tanu for the update and side comments.

tamil became thalaiyati bommai in front of charu.great improvement.

enna oru mokkai plan from 3 idiots.sure it will be backfire on charu and co.

atleast dont show any fight scenes in bangalore.
Thanks Tomatoe for your lovely update 🤗.

Skipped first part...can't see the "super chemistry" between TA and Charu aunty anymore 😔.

What a super scene 🤢...for once psycho aunty was not in ghost get up...rombha sandhosham. Aaama your marrriage is not fixed in Sorgam...but in Hell psycho aunty...not with TA but with Kesari uncle 😈.

Hmmm...TA will only believe abt Thuls' love when she gives up her studies for him and follows this useless TA to Blore 🤢...what a definition for the pure love our innocent heroine has for her hubby 🤪.

@Shammy...did Charu look attractive today in the scene with TA? 😛

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!! Disgraceful and unsavory episode... on the brighter side, creative has given a flip and a twist [linking to education, although an expected one] to take the story forward few notches. The story has been meandering without direction bordering absurdity; the jolt is much needed one.

Today's episode marks the last phase of Psycho's er Gorillas guerilla warfare of deception, double dealing et al. With every trick exhausted in the scum playbook, looks like psycho has decided to launch the 'hail mary pass' as a last act of desperation which will turn out to nada and the wishful thinking will be go awry.  JR & Elder 'Madme' and Psycho are barking dogs. Let them keep scheming in their la la land. They seldom bite. The scums are enjoying their time under the sun and are having boisterous mirth. Shortly they are going to be confined to dustbin. So let them enjoy their fifteen mins of fame.

Although TA's dumbness irritates to know no bounds, still like his disposition with regards to psycho. Rarely do we see this kind of "straight line approach" and portrayal, not worrying about the consequence, standing by their own conviction and not changing an iota, even-though the person holding the other end of the bargain doesn't deserve or share the same conviction.   

Thankfully for TA, Thulz is his life-line who shares "straight-line" approach to life. The question is what will Thulz do when TA asks her to move with him and forgo her education? To the amazement and shock of the "Madame's" Thulz will and should say yes. Thulz decided to forgo her education earlier for the sake of undeserving MM clan, and then why not accept it for TA's sake. She can take sabbatical from her fall school. by the time psycho psychoses will peak

Now, TA is going to test "her loyalty and commitment" in a convoluted way..TA deserves some break...if Thulz can provide the "wind for his sail", it will knock the breath out of the scums. With TA @ his lowest point left standing on the road (literally and figuratively), T will /should fight again for her and TA's cause. Now it is her turn to pay her dues back to TA as he needs her more than ever.

Thulz, the comeback kid can rise again, as courage, sacrifice and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air. Thulz knows and experienced that adverse and depressing influences can be overcome, not by fighting, by rising above them. Hence by accepting his proposal of moving along with TA, in one swoop can balm TA and knock the "Madames" from their pedestal into the bin.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago