WU : 23rd Nov - Very cute SurYa scenes

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Anju..Wool scene was so cute..
Vikram's roti scene was hilarious..
Thanks Anju for the update.

Sandhya looks so beautiful when she admires Suraj during dinner when Bhabho tells that he has been working for the family from quite an young age.

Wool scene, Sandhya's movements as Suraj untangles and rolls the wool into ball was nice.  He helps her, has an eyelock πŸ˜† and in the end is checking whether anybody noticed them πŸ˜†
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago

Thanks Anju for the awesome update...and it was by no means short...on the contrary it is detailed,descriptive and I loved it
Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
eagerly waiting for d curta scene...😍
thnxxx for d update dear...πŸ˜›
the update was lovely and so was the episode seems like😳... is there a particular reason/episode/incident why sandhya suddenly seems to have a soft spot for suraj..πŸ€” she was seething just 2 episodes ago.. i wish the CVs had given/give the 'Sandhya-melting-towards-suraj' a slightly more polished transition as that is the most important part of the story (apart from her wanting to study ofcourse) please cvs make the sandhya-suraj transition slow-but-steady with a SENSIBLE storyline ... πŸ˜³ 
@Lashy...
No one can be angry at Suraj for long...Sandhya knew that it was futile to be angry at him...she doesnt want to use him as a punching bag anymore...and she is just admiring his goodness...i mean the guy is a sweetheart...but I still keep pinching myself telling myself its real...i am scared that Sandhya may become her angry self again...
I am sure there's gonna be a twist.. Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update...I missed few episodes..It seems serial is on the right track..Major blow to vikram and meena...I loved it..
Thanks...I saw the promo in which sandy is helping sooraj with the kurta...i may add that sooraj was looking sooo cuteee😳...that he make me smlie...
Again thanks for the update.