Dekha Ek Khwaab

Udayveer married to Monya

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Udayveer must have been fixed or asked in for alliance by Dadi saab when Monya was born and their marriage would have been almost fixed.. That's why Udayveer is married yet single and he flirts with girls on this condition and later uses this excuse to run away from them when Monya's truth would come to light he will fall head over heals for Monya's innocence and baby charms but unlucky for him Monya would have had lost her heart already to handsome and cute Akash and Dadi Saab fixing Monya's marriage with Udayveer will bring heart break for both Monya and Akash.. Love triangle already.. I think Monya is the elder daughter of Brijraj and Jainandini is the youngest.. Though Monya looks the youngest compared to Jainandini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
seems like a gud twist i think the same aswell !!!!
but surelyy awesum show yaaR!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Yes much better than the Parvarish.. The storyline is good but the mom's are very nosy and loud.. and it kind of reminds me of my school days which were really sick.. and i would never like to see such shows which reminds me of my horrific teenage days in school.. so I would rather stick to Dekha ek Khwaab which atleast brings smile on my face byseeing cute Monya.. well for time being.. I don't know wat's gonna happen further.. But I hope the storyline remains fresh and retains its innocence rather than going the evil villians and plotting vamps way
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good idea ... it will definitely bring an interesting twist in the story as Udayveer will surely fall for Monya, she is so cute and simple and that make her charm.  Am already feeling bad for Akash😭😭 anyway let see how the story will unfold...am loving this show

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wow man. I really liked this. I think you are more or less bang on about the plot regarding muniya and uday. This show really holds my attention at the moment, the 2nd and 3rd epis were very good. Hope it rocks in future.

Right now I am watching both parvarish and DEK, but i know , I surely wont be able to continue atleast one of them. Not able to decide which one right now, I am liking both...lets see.
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Thank you so much guys for appreciating my first post on this Forum.. I really appreciate it.. I hope this show gets more TRP's.. It's a very lovely show and I would like this show to be as famous as BAHL.. This serial reminds me of all the candyfloss rom-com  English movies like Princess Dairies, Another Cinderella Story and What A Girl Wants
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i like the guy playing Udayveer...he is pretty handsome..i like more than Akash...

lets c whats in store..
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

i like the guy playing Udayveer...he is pretty handsome..i like more than Akash...

lets c whats in store..

Agree with you ... Udayveer has all the ability of being a Prince ... lets wait and see CVs have stored for us
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess it is the example of good casting .. Akash is supposed to be a self made man ..guy next door kind ..He is supposed to look ordinary ..Udaybir is supposed to look royal 
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Yes the star cast of Dekha ek Khwaab is quite glamorous.. Monya looks cute and simple so does Akash he is cute, handsome and typical next door guy.. Udayveer is handsome dashing and Royal, Jainandini is quite beautiful loved the way they were teasing each other in today's episode. I think both Jainandini and Udayveer are very practical in their life.. they very well know what they want from their lives.. Jainandini is quite certain that she wants everything best in her life.. She is well ware that what type of flirt Udayveer is, so she would never fall for a guy who is self-centered and manuplative b'cos she knows the real color of Udayveer.. Udayveer on other hand a big flirt knows what is best for him and what he should do to retain his royal life style and he is quite happy with the fact that his fiance is lost and is never gonna come back.. He gets a chance to make a go at any beautiful girl on the very chance he gets.. He knows that what kind of major snob Jainandini is so two ppl who know so very well about each other would hardly fall for each other.. Or may be they are attracted to each other b'cos they are so much alike, Self-centered spoiled brats but does not want to admit it.. Well only time would tell that who will fall for whom.. The only love angle I can see right now is that Akash has fallen for Monya's innocence.. He is hopelessly in love with her.. But Monya considers Akash as very good frnd and will fall for him very soon. Will Udayveer fall for Monya that is kinda hard to tell now.. I'm getting highly confused after watching today's epi esp. Jai and Uday flirting yet taunting each other.. i don't know wat to make out of it..