TOI: Hubby ho to aisa- Romit

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hubby ho toh aisa 

Romit Raj,currently seen in Adaalat,is one die-hard romantic.He is madly in love with his wife Tina and every year tries to do something special on her birthday.Last year,he made a scrap book of pictures for her right from their first meeting to their wedding and honeymoon.It will be celebration time for Romit tomorrow as he would be celebrating Tinas 28th birthday and this time again he has a unique plan up his sleeve.Reveals he,I am planning to wish her in a special way.I am choosing unique poems,songs,lyrics and I am planning to write them on a big chart. Romit is choosing the works of noted poets like Gulzar,Shailendra,Allama Iqbal,Ghalib and others.He adds,Tina is also a film person like me and I am sure she is going to like it. Apart from this,he also plans for other gifts like perfumes,chocolates which will go up to 28 in number at least and wants to take her on a long drive to Panchgani.To those uninitiated,Romit met his wife through a social networking website and got married within three months of courtship in 2010.Definitely an unusual way of expressing your love!

LOVE IS IN THE AIR: Romit Raj and (inset) with wife Tina