New Title for HD- Hunterwali Didi or Dabangg didi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry...but none of ur suggestions sound good!!!
Indira..isnt of tht sort to be named or called like tht...Her character isnt like tht

Zee & PH will surely come up with a Better name
On the other side Indira sounds good as Title too,,,
But the title shd be such tht it suits Indira's personality as well as her Life story.
i think  HUNTER theak hai
q k yah HD tu rahay ga
+ hitler ko hunter karnay may ziada problem bhi nahi hogi
bus voice-over karnay pataray ga

but
zida chance yahi hai k name change nahi hoga

I'll prefer to leave it in the hand of the concern people or zee tv itself.
I am eagerly waiting for the new title for the show.My Pov is zee def looks into the matter bcoz this cannot be ignored.
  This time ,i am expecting a very decent and at the same time very meaningful and catchy title.
I see nothing wrong with this title they already have lol

What about Delhi Didi πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by khushisati

i didnt like any of the above mentioned names...
sorry but they sound yuck !!!!
some other sensible name should be given..
p.s:
sorry if  i hurt u

Thats Okay! U dont have to like the names I suggested. But u can suggest some names instead that you think are appropriate for the show. Because frankly, Hitler is not a nice name... historically speaking its really nasty!
yup they should rename either with Indira or something else
@TM

If u find Hitles not nice than how come you find Hunter Nice πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...

Hitler word  has been used like Hitler Mother, Hitler Sister, Hitler Teacher because of their strict nature or dominant behaviour πŸ˜ƒbut have u ever heard Hunterwalie Mother, Hunterwali teaher. Hunsterwali Sister πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DabangπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Editd- BTW we friends  call our professor Hitler so  does it mean its nasty πŸ˜† .. we call him hitler becasue he is strict n we r scared of him.. thats it.. In India, People use Hitler for Strict, dominant people .. Abraod they might not .. its not big deal.. Hope we get better title starts with Indira Didi.. kabhee Teekhi kabhee Meethi 😳
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Sorry...but none of ur suggestions sound good!!!
Indira..isnt of tht sort to be named or called like tht...Her character isnt like tht

Zee & PH will surely come up with a Better name
On the other side Indira sounds good as Title too,,,
But the title shd be such tht it suits Indira's personality as well as her Life story.

So did u think Indira is the sort who can be called Hitler? Is her character like that of Hitler? πŸ˜²
Frankly speaking Hitler name is much much worse than the 2 names I suggested. Calling someone Hitler isnt flattering or even funny! 
Thats the whole point of the show, the misunderstood and unappreciated Ms Indira who is called Hitler by her family and neighbours inspite of the fact that shes nothing like Hitler. Shes actually very caring person beneath that tough exterior!   

I didnt ask anyone to like my suggestions but rather to suggest likeable titles themselves! 
Indira is a good title (that u suggested) but they will have to make a new title song then...

Originally posted by oshifa

i dont like dabang didi and hunterwali

both name is very comedian and show is not comedy drama

aise naam hoge to bade bujurg to sunkar hi tv band kar denge

hitler didi is too good compare other names

if show name change,hope ph choose  good name ...

So Hitler is a good name according to you? Do u know Hitler was the worst criminal in History? A mass murderer, a complete monster?

I think this show is a comedy drama, thats why they show all characters are exaggerated, especially Indira's mother and bhabhi, with their melodramatic reactions, especially the Bhabhi crying at the drop of a hat! πŸ˜†
They have used the name Hitler in a comical way but that name is taboo for a lot of people in the world!