YRKKH WU- 24th november-Naksh and baby

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks 4 update loved the way of naksh understanding really nice episode soon want c naksh in ss hme😊 Edited by harinihari - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update madhviben πŸ‘ u got good episode to update.naksh rocked todayπŸ‘πŸΌ.superb scene.😍.naksh convo was really cute.naitik telling mummyy-papa romantic,naitik 's double date with his son n GFπŸ˜†,but not allow anyone to put eye on his daughter,really cute. 😍.aaj MJ became obstacle for naksh,but our pari ne kaamal ka idea kiya,loved it❀️.aaj RB-G3 ka romance bhi dekhne ko mila,but ok,since they didn't disturb naksh,so no gaalis.πŸ˜ƒ.lekin wo agent tho bahut baadmash nikls,kaise ulta-seedhe baat kar raha tha,felt like killing him😑.precap was emotional😭,but liked it.
biggest relief is didn't get to see M's circus today,i m glad for it.😊

really this track is showing family bonding,esp naksh even during hardships.i m also liking this new DJ with his new attitude.hope we get to see more such positive changes in S's.

waiting for another awesome episode.😊
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
haaye strting part naksh rocked :) with wrtting talk 
dii... see naa... u also got a very good episode... so happy updatingg... πŸ˜ƒ

episode is really nice... I liked it... πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the superb update Madhaviben.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Enjoyed cute naksh scenes after a long time. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Today naksh scenes were beautifully portrayed not so jarring like other serials so apt for the situations and reflect the mood and emotions so well.πŸ˜ƒ

I really liked the night scene but this what happening in reality in so many joint families. They do not have privacy at all but in today's epi naksh both need th eir presence and intimacy and it is more important especially during the pregnancy time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠVery cute scene. It's like cat searching for rat. ..ROFL.Such gap... brings them closer during tough phase of time.

Intimacy is... him cherishing her and her needing him. It's all  those little ...kisses in between. It's  still sitting next to each other.  It's  when naitik getting home from work and finding each other first.  It's cuddling up on the sofa together to watch a movie or just chat about anything.  It's always treating each other well and never allowing the sun to go down on an argument or a disagreement.  It's holding hands  during hard times in every chance naksh get. 

It's lots of hugs, kisses, and whispering sweet "something's" into each other's ears.  It's mutual respect and trust.  It's him learning how to dance if that's what she wants ..  It's leaning up against a fence together on a clear starry night, gazing up at the sky together, not saying anything, and just holding each other tightly knowing that each is thinking, "In this whole great big universe, naksh  were so blessed to have found each other."

Especially the BGM..i'M Personally addict to a yeh rishta BGM. Naksh  share  asuperbbb chemistry especially sitting in the darkness enjoying. Hmm finally the team depicting the reality scenes the power cut ...LOLeven myself iam really irritated with these power cut in India.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Di, thanx giving pe aap saru ko thanx bolie aur saru aapko bolegi.. You both got so cute epi to update..πŸ˜ƒ
and now I want to thank you for giving us update (though not complete yet)..πŸ€—
also Thanx to all my friends i got here.. You all have made my life so special..πŸ€—
Finally a big thank you to our darling naksh n cvs for giving us such a beautiful scene..[ 8->]
Originally posted by pari1508

Di, thanx giving pe aap saru ko thanx bolie aur saru aapko bolegi.. You both got so cute epi to update..πŸ˜ƒ
and now I want to thank you for giving us update (though not complete yet)..πŸ€—
also Thanx to all my friends i got here.. You all have made my life so special..πŸ€—
Finally a big thank you to our darling naksh n cvs for giving us such a beautiful scene..[ 8->]

r u saying these many thanks for thanks giving day??? or r u saying this as u will be less active frm monday???
Originally posted by pari1508

Hugs to you...πŸ€—

Lagata hai tumhara brain bhi meri aur Saru ki tarah uske original position pe aagaya...🀣 itni senti talk kyun kar rahi hai?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Aaj ka Naksh scene was😍 pehli baar CV's ne hamari umeedon pe pani nahi phera...πŸ˜† We all wanted Night scene of Naksh and lo we got it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜

Originally posted by saru.g

r u saying these many thanks for thanks giving day??? or r u saying this as u will be less active frm monday???

aww saru..πŸ€— nai re.. I m saying coz i m so happy today..πŸ˜ƒ aur wo wale thanx toh mai tues ko bolke jaungi..😭
Chal ab us baat ko dsc. Nai karte.. Aaj mai bahot khush hu wo first naksh scn dekhke..😳I loved Naitik when he said double date with his son n his gf and meri beti ki taraf koi aankh uthakar bhi nai dekh sakta..😍